Inside the Electric Circus is the third studio album by heavy metal band . The album is the band's first to feature singer and bandleader Blackie Lawless playing guitar, having switched from bass to rhythm guitar. It reached No. 17 and 35 on the Norwegian and Swedish albums chart respectively, and No. 60 on the .
1985 - The Last Command. 1986 - Inside The Electric Circus.
veya Lisa V. Rock n Roll Never Dies. It's all about the Music and the bands that created it !
Album: Inside The Electric Circus. One woman down my street is too hot for the average man Hard to handle, a fire in her eyes Wants the hot rocks right in her hand I know she's burning, hot with love A come-on look and she ain't fooling And she knows just what it does She gave me a number to make me feel fine Said. call me up baby It's gonna . You're everything I need 'Cause I want what you're giving I'm yours to do with what you please .
Wasp The Gypsy Meets The Boy. 04:15. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). WASP Hold On To My Heart Там в пламя, пламя в моем сердце And there's no rain, can put it out И нет дождя.
If you thought our Top 10 . Songs list would be a traipse down ancient memory lane, think again. Lawless and his minions are still going strong, churning out reliably powerful and provocative heavy metal albums like ‘Babylon,’ an album loaded with tasty cuts like the standout ‘Thunder Re. 9. 'The Headless Children'. From: 'The Headless Children' (1989). Facing something of a critical backlash and commendably looking to mature, .
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||9.5. - N.A.S.T.Y.
Written-By – Blackie Lawless, Chris Holmes
Written-By – Hensley*
|B2||Flesh And Fire
Written-By – Blackie Lawless
- Licensed From – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Sidney Bron Music
- Bass – Johnny Rod
- Drums – Steve Riley
- Guitar – Chris Holmes
- Liner Notes [Lyrics Translated By] – Kuni Takeuchi
- Mixed By – Michael Wagener
- Producer – Blackie Lawless
- Vocals, Guitar – Blackie Lawless
NotesWith obi and black & white insert.
Promo sticker on back. Promo print on white labels.
From the album Inside The Electric Circus
P 1986 Capitol Records, Inc.
C 1986 Capitol Records, Inc.
A, B2: Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
B1: Sydney Bron Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): T4988 006 60701 9
- Barcode (String): T4988006607019
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): EP-30463-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): EP-30463-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, machine stamped, variant 1): EP - 30463 - A 1S 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, machine stamped, variant 1): EP - 30463 - B 1S 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, machine stamped, variant 2): EP - 30463 - A 1S 5 X-9
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, machine stamped, variant 2): EP - 30463 - B 1S 3
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Price): ¥1,400
- Other (Sleeve date): H·11·21
- Other (Japanese industrial standard): 〄
|1A 006-20 1481 7||W.A.S.P.||9.5. - N.A.S.T.Y. (7", Single)||Capitol Records||1A 006-20 1481 7||Europe||1986|
|ECS-17671||W.A.S.P.||9.5. - N.A.S.T.Y. (7", Single, Promo)||Capitol Records||ECS-17671||Japan||1986|
|CL 432||WASP*||95-Nasty (7", Single, Bla)||Capitol Records||CL 432||UK||1986|
|006 20 1481 7||W.A.S.P.||9.5. - N.A.S.T.Y. (7", Single, Promo)||Capitol Records||006 20 1481 7||Spain||1986|
|006 20 1481 7||W.A.S.P.||9.5. - N.A.S.T.Y. (7", Single)||Capitol Records||006 20 1481 7||Spain||1986|