Arab Strap are a Scottish indie rock band whose core members are Aidan Moffat and Malcolm Middleton. The band were signed to independent record label Chemikal Underground, and split in 2006. As indicated by the title of Belle & Sebastian's third record, The Boy with the Arab Strap, and by Aidan Moffat's involvement in the two Reindeer Section albums, they were a central part of Glasgow's influential late 1990s music scene.
The Red Thread (Arab Strap album). The Red Thread is the fourth studio album by Scottish indie rock band Arab Strap, released on 26 February 2001 by Chemikal Underground. Official Arab Strap discography.
PIAS, The Orchard Music (от лица компании "Chemikal Underground Records"); CMRRA, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (4). Композиция. Here We Go. Исполнитель. The Orchard Music, PIAS (от лица компании "Chemikal Underground Records"); ASCAP, SourceAudio Holdings (music publishing), CMRRA, UMPI" и другие авторские общества (6).
Arab Strap is an independent rock band from Falkirk, Scotland, UK, signed for the majority of their albums to independent record label Chemikal Underground. The duo had a short lived flirtation with a major label at the peak of their critical acclaim (after "Philophobia") when they signed to Go!Beat records (a former independent label now owned by Universal).
Arab Strap are a Scottish alternative rock band whose core members are Aidan Moffat and Malcolm Middleton.
Arab Strap Articles and Media. by: Camilo Arturo Leslie. News (5). Arab Strap Reunite. by: Jazz Monroe and Evan Minsker.
Arab Strap chronology. Elephant Shoe (1999)Elephant Shoe1999. The Red Thread (2001). It works both as a romantic thing and a comfort just in case it all goes wrong because you've still not followed the thread.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-01||The First Big Weekend||4:54|
|1-05||Here We Go||5:05|
|1-06||Rocket, Take Your Turn||5:41|
Keyboards – Chris GeddesVocals – Isobel Campbell
|1-08||Don't Ask Me To Dance
Drums – David Jeans
|1-09||The Shy Retirer
Cello – Stacey SeivewrightTrumpet – Alan WylieViolin – Jenny Reeve
|2-01||The New Saturday||3:05|
|2-02||We Know Where You Live||7:09|
|2-03||Where We've Left Our Love
Trumpet – Alan Wylie
|2-04||To All A Good Night||3:42|
|2-06||Daughters Of Darkness||4:44|
|2-07||I Still Miss You||3:33|
Vocals – Adele Bethel
Cello – Alan Barr
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chemikal Underground Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chemikal Underground Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
- Published By – Domino Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Pressed By – Sony DADC UK Ltd.
- Mastered By [Compilation] – Geoff Allan
- Recorded By – Andy Miller (tracks: 2-2), Duncan Cameron (tracks: 2-7), Geoff Allan (tracks: 1-5, 1-6, 1-8, 2-1, 2-3 to 2-5, 2-8 to 2-10), Jason Famous (tracks: 1-2 to 1-4, 1-9, 1-10), Paul Savage (tracks: 1-1, 1-7, 1-8, 2-3, 2-5, 2-6)
- Songwriter – Aidan Moffat, Malcolm Middleton
Notes20 songs for 20 years : secret hits and rarities compiled by Arab Strap.
Double CD in a card gatefold sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 024545 759525
- Barcode (Scanned): 5024545759525
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): www.keyproduction.co.uk CHEM244CD1 01
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): www.keyproduction.co.uk CHEM244CD2 01
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI LY33
- Mould SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI AEW41
- Label Code: LC 00247
|CHEM244||Arab Strap||Arab Strap. (2xLP, Comp, 180)||Chemikal Underground||CHEM244||UK||2016|