Benjamin Britten / Ralph Vaughan-Williams - Lausanne Chamber Orchestra, Victor Desarzens / Louis Kaufman, Radio Zurich Symphony Orchestra, Clemens Dahinden - Variations On A Theme By Frank Bridge, Op. 10 / Concerto Accademico download mp3 album
Variations on a Theme of Frank Bridge, Op. 10, is a work for string orchestra by Benjamin Britten. It was written in 1937 at the request of Boyd Neel, who conducted his orchestra at the premiere of the work at that year's Salzburg Festival. It was the work that brought Britten to international attention. Benjamin Britten studied with Frank Bridge from 1927.
London Symphony Orchestra, Benjamin Britten Variations On a Theme By Frank Bridge, Op. 10: VII. Wiener Walzer. Duration: 2:41 File type: mp3.
Benjamin Britten - Variations On A Theme By Frank Bridge, Op. 10, Concerto Accademico MP3 version. 1330 downloads at 23 mb/s . Composed By – Ralph Vaughan WilliamsConductor – Clemens DahindenOrchestra – Radio Zurich Symphony Orchestra.
10: IX. Funeral March 03:59. London Symphony Orchestra, Luciano Pavarotti, Luciano Pavarotti and the London Symphony Orchestra, Richard Bonynge, Джузеппе Верди - "La donna è mobile" Popular Classics, 2007 02:20.
This album has an average beat per minute of 108 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 62/179 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Lachrymae, Frank Bridge Variations, Simple Symphony (Norwegian Chamber Orchestra feat. conductor: Iona Brown). Recent albums by Benjamin Britten. The Turn of the Screw.
2. Variations on a theme of Frank Bridge, O. 0 (1998 Remastered Version): Adagio. Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis for Double String Orchestra (1998 Remastered Version). By Ralph Vaughan Williams. 13. Water Music (1990 Remastered Version): I. Allegro. By George Frideric Handel. 14. Water Music (1990 Remastered Version): II. Air. By George Frideric Handel - Philharmonia Orchestra & Herbert von Karajan. 15. Water Music (1990 Remastered Version): III. Bourrée Hornpipe.
Cadenza Mstislav Rostropovich, English Chamber Orchestra. Benjamin Britten, Conductor. Les Illuminations For Soprano Or Tenor And String Orchestra, Op. 18: Vii. Being Beauteous: Lento Ma Comodo Peter Pears, English Chamber Orchestra. 18: Iv. Royauté: Allegro Maestoso Peter Pears, English Chamber Orchestra.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Variations On A Theme By Frank Bridge, Op. 10
Composed By – Benjamin BrittenConductor – Victor DesarzensOrchestra – Lausanne Chamber Orchestra*
|A1a||Introduction And Theme|
|A1c||Presto Alla Marcia|
|A1k||Fugue And Finale|
Composed By – Ralph Vaughan WilliamsConductor – Clemens DahindenOrchestra – Radio Zurich Symphony Orchestra*
|B1||1st Mvt.: Allegro Pesante|
|B2||2nd Mvt.: Adagio|
|B3||3rd Mvt.: Presto|
- Record Company – Concert Hall Society, Inc.
Notes"This Recording is issued in a Limited Edition of 3,000 copies of which this is number ______; Printed in U.S.A."
(On label) Licensed by Concert Hall Society Inc., N.Y., U.S.A. Only for Non-Commercial Use for Phonographs in Homes
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A runout): CHEL-8-Pt 1 // E2-KP-1707-1R // B1 [points of a square]
- Matrix / Runout (B runout): E1-LKC-3920-1 // A1A1 U
- Matrix / Runout (A label): CHF-8 Pt. 1
- Matrix / Runout (B label): CHF-8 Pt. 2