Narwhal Tusk - In Despair download mp3 album
Narwhal Tusk – In Despair. Label: Musica Production – MP-44. Format: CD, Album, Stereo. Arranged By – Dmitry Returns, Narwhal Tusk.
This album has an average beat per minute of 125 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/159 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist In Despair. BPM Profile In Despair. Album starts at 104BPM, ends at BPM (-104), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing).
In Despair (CD, Album). In Despair (CD, Album, Ltd, Num). Stormspell Records, Silken Spell.
With "In Despair", Narwhal Tusk has released a very good contribution to the ever crowded Symphonic Metal genre. With so many bands it has become increasingly harder to stand out from the pack. Time will tell if this talented Russian band has what it takes. The intro to In Despair is captivating and sets the mood for the entire album. Entitled Waltz (When Autumn Falls), it starts off with a gorgeous piano melody that is very reminiscent of something you’d hear on The Piano soundtrack. Then in comes a bit of a cello accompaniment, and then in come Valentina Yastremskaya’s soprano soaring over the top of some guitar riffs. It’s a beautiful piece. Singing in both classical and non-classical style, Valentina’s vocals are delightful throughout the album, though heavily accented.
6. New Dawn, New Day. 04:28.
Contact Narwhal Tusk on Messenger. However, the second album came 12 years later. With the next title we are switching to a different subgenre, while not moving away from the pillars of the Czech underground. We have received the latest album from thrash metallers ASMODEUS
Mourning Purple Lyrics. In Despair Narwhal Tusk. 1. Waltz (As Autumn Falls).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Waltz (As Autumn Falls)||2:58|
|3||Everfall (The Holy Gardiner Of Souls)||6:09|
Guitar [Some Guitars] – Dmitry Slutsky
|5||In Despair, Pt.1||6:24|
|6||New Dawn, New Day||4:28|
Guitar [Clean Guitars] – Dmitry Slutsky
|9||Walking Over Waters Of The Ocean||3:34|
|10||In Despair, Pt.2||7:41|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Musica Production
- Copyright (c) – Musica Production
- Made By – ООО "Си Ди Клуб"
- Recorded At – Returns Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Eterrasound Studio
- Engineered At – Uma2rman Studio
- Mixed At – Returns Sound Studio
- Mastered At – Returns Sound Studio
- Arranged By [All Music Arrangements] – Dmitry Returns, Narwhal Tusk
- Arranged By [All Vocal Arrangements] – Dmitry Returns
- Artwork – Luana Silense
- Bass – Dandur Oak
- Drums, Percussion – Dmitry Cherchesov
- Engineer [Guitars Re-amped] – Andrey Klushnikov*
- Guitar [Guitars] – Alexi Skovoronsky
- Image Editor [Photography Processing] – Alexandra Golofeeva
- Keyboards, Vocals – Dmitry Returns
- Music By, Lyrics By – Dmitry Returns
- Photography By [Band] – Gottlos
- Producer – Narwhal Tusk
- Recorded By – Dmitry Returns
- Recorded By [Some Guitars] – Alexi Skovoronsky
- Vocals – Valentine Yastremskaya
NotesOn the back cover:
℗© 2010 MUSICA Production
Цифровой аудио компакт-диск (стерео), изготовлен ООО "СИ ДИ КЛУБ"
In the booklet:
Recorded at Returns Sound Studio […]
Some guitars recorded at the Eterrasound Studio […]
Guitars re-amped at Uma2rman Studio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: M-10-0004234
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW80
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ZK-17
|SSR-SS69||Narwhal Tusk||In Despair (CD, Album, Ltd, Num)||Stormspell Records, Silken Spell||SSR-SS69||US||2011|