mdigital
» » Cubic Nomad - Earth 2

Cubic Nomad - Earth 2 download mp3 album

Cubic Nomad - Earth 2 download mp3 album
Performer:
Cubic Nomad
Album:
Earth 2
Style:
Ambient, Trip Hop, Freestyle, Dark Ambient, Spoken Word
Released:
2012
Country:
Netherlands
FLAC vers. size:
1993 mb
MP3 vers. size:
1227 mb
WMA vers. size:
1559 mb
Other formats
DMF WMA MPC MOD TTA VQF AUD
Rating:
4.4 ★
Votes:
823

Cubic Nomad ‎– Earth 2. Label: Dream Machine (2) ‎– DM-14. Country: Netherlands. Released: 12 Dec 2012. Do you remember the day we left the earth? This product is 100% ecological. The sleeve and flyer are made of recycled paper. Mastering by DaGooseMusic. nl, Holland's first and only 100% eco friendly studio. 70% of the energy used by the pressing plant is created by solar panels, the remaining 30% is green energy. Other Versions (2 of 2) View All. Cat.

Earth 2. By Cubic Nomad. 1. The Archive - Extinction. Listen to Earth 2 in full in the this site app. Play on this site.

Earth 2: Special Low Frequency Version, also known as simply Earth 2, is the first full-length studio album by the drone metal band Earth. Produced by Earth and Stuart Hallerman, it was released on February 5, 1993, on Sub Pop Records. The album was influential in the development of drone music and drone metal genres.

Download Earth 2 by Cubic Nomad at Juno Download. Listen to this and millions more tracks online. What is Album Only? Some artists and labels prefer certain tracks to be purchased as part of an entire release.

Cubic Nomad - Radioactive Fallout 02. Human Resource - Dominator (25 Years of Domination Remix by Cubic Nomad) 03. Cubic Nomad - July 21st, 2036 04. Cubic Nomad & Hypoxic - Serum 05. Cubic Nomad & Xtematic - Last Man Standing 06. Cubic Nomad - Walker (ft. The Relic) 07. Cubic Nomad & Xtematic -The Darkness Never Heals 08. Cubic Nomad ft. The Relic - Imperial Walkers 09. Cubic Nomad & Xtematic - Stranger To The Ground 10. Cubic Nomad - Revolution Is On 11. The Relic - The Walker Is Here 12. Zanthrax - Dark by nature (Replica by Cubic Nomad) 13.

352kbps Following the eco-aware downbeat album Earth 2, Maurice Pinkster takes another break from the hard techno business and explores the realms of glossy electronica – and of mysterious submarine life. Elaborate, sometimes trip-hop style beats, the occasional melody and ominous drones are the canvas on which he paints the cinematic soundscape of the ocean. From Pinkster’s preoccupation with nature emanates a heartfelt, emotional album, staying well clear of sugar-coated melodies or new age dabbling, this is serious and sometimes uneasy – but utterly rewarding – listening.

Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741

Tracklist Hide Credits

1 The Archive: Extinction 1:37
2 Stars 6:05
3 Timefall 7:58
4 Eternal
Featuring – Emma Susanne
1:14
5 Animals 5:52
6 Global Warming 2:15
7 What Remains 7:22
8 Jupiter
Featuring – Xtematic
6:31
9 Le Futur
Featuring – Embrionyc
7:14
10 Earth 2 4:36
11 Over Population 6:39
12 The Day We Left The Earth 6:59
13 Save The Planet
Featuring – Emma Susanne
1:18
14 Last Minutes 8:59
15 The Archive: Too Late For Us 1:44

Companies, etc.

  • Marketed By – Noisj
  • Marketed By – Room 23 Music
  • Copyright (c) – Noisj
  • Phonographic Copyright (p) – Copyright Control
  • Mastered At – Da Goose Music
  • Designed At – Dark. Descent. Media.
  • Published By – Room 23 Publishing

Credits

  • Vocals – Emma Langbroek (tracks: 4, 13), Maurice Pinkster (tracks: 12)
  • Vocals [End Vocals] – Emma Langbroek (tracks: 6, 15)
  • Written-By, Producer – Enrico Stade (tracks: 9), Marko Jovic (tracks: 8), Maurice Pinkster

Notes

Do you remember the day we left the earth?

Other versions

Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year
DM-14 Cubic Nomad Earth 2 ‎(15xFile, MP3, Album, 320) Dream Machine DM-14 Netherlands 2012
DM-14 Cubic Nomad Earth 2 ‎(CDr, Album, Ltd) Dream Machine DM-14 Netherlands 2012