Complete your Hypnopazūzu collection. 100 copies on gold vinyl (David Tibet cover), including 2 signed prints, a t-shirt, 2 enamel badges and the CD version of the album 100 copies on gold vinyl (Youth cover), including 2 signed prints, a t-shirt, 2 enamel badges and the CD version of the album 100 copies on white vinyl with both David Tibet and Youth covers (of which.
HOM 006: Hypnopazūzu – Create Christ, Sailor Boy. Hypnopazūzu is the duo of none other than the legendary gentlemen Youth (Killing Joke and 1008 other worlds) and David Tibet (Current 93 and 93 other worlds). They both first skipped together on Current 93's debut album Nature Unveiled in 1983. Create Christ, Sailor Boy is their new album, and their first as Hypnopazūzu. 93 years in the making, this 3-sided LP (it will have a laser etching on Side 4) contains ten songs and brings together spheres and planets for the Ultimate Hallucinatory PickNick.
Create Christ, Sailor Boy. 2 years ago 2 years ago. Hymns. Follow Hypnopazūzu and others on SoundCloud. 1. Your Eyes in the Skittle Hills.
It’s a deeply deceptive impression; Create Christ, Sailor Boy is a highlight in both artists’ long discographies. Opener ‘Your Eyes In The Skittle Hills’ sets the template for what is to come. As that first minute ends Tibet launches in at full stretch pouring meaning into the line chosen for album title. By three minutes in Youth has summoned a lavishly orchestral backdrop that keeps Tibet at high intensity; his voice strains for the peaks his sonic surroundings demand. That sense of urgency, of determination to wring glory from each moment, it never relents from here on in.
Album: Create Christ, Sailor Boy. Genre: Darkwave, Folk Rock, Neo-Classical (Psychedelic Folk, Arabic Folk). Продажа коллекций mp3 музыки →. Скачать Hypnopazuzu - Create Christ, Sailor Boy (2016) download. You may also be interested in: more albums of this group Также вас может заинтересовать: другие альбомы этой группы. More Hypnopazūzu. Listen to Create Christ, Sailor Boy now. Listen to Create Christ, Sailor Boy in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
A transformative union of two idiosyncratic tellers, Hypnopazūzu sees Current 93 speller David Tibet joining forces with the eternal Youth, famed not only for his work as bassist with Killing Joke but for production and collaborative work with an outlandishly eclectic list of artists from Alien Sex Fiend to Paul McCartney.
|1||Your Eyes In The Skittle Hills||5:35|
|3||Christmas With The Channellers||8:12|
|4||The Crow At Play||7:39|
|5||The Sex Of Stars||3:56|
|6||Magog At The Maypole||3:48|
|7||Sweet Sodom Singsongs||5:21|
|9||The Auras Are Escaping Into The Forest||7:30|
|10||Night Shout, Bird Tongue||4:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hypnopazūzu
- Copyright (c) – Hypnopazūzu
- Copyright (c) – Glen Burrows
- Copyright (c) – Ania Goszczyńska
- Licensed To – House of Mythology
- Designed At – goszczynska.com
- Designed At – + Wolframgrafik
- Mastered At – Bladud Flies!
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AG44961
- Bass Guitar – Youth (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 10)
- Bass, Bells – Youth (tracks: 5)
- Design, Layout – Ania Goszczyńska, Paschalis Zervas
- Drone [Drones] – Youth (tracks: 2, 4, 8 to 10)
- Drums – Michael Rendall (tracks: 8)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eddie Bander*, James Grashion*, Tom Grashion
- Engineer, Mixed By – Michael Rendall
- Graphics [Scribble And Scrawls: "Create Cartoons, Sailor Boys!"] – David Tibet, Youth
- Mastered By – The Bricoleur
- Music By – Youth
- Painting [Cover Painting "In The Night I Have Heard The Chariots Breathing II"] – David Tibet
- Painting [Cover Painting "No Desire Without Restraint"] – Youth
- Percussion – Youth (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Photography By [David Tibet Portrait] – Ania Goszczyńska
- Photography By [Youth Portrait] – Glen Burrows
- Piano – Michael Rendall (tracks: 6, 7)
- Producer – Youth
- Programmed By [Programming] – Michael Rendall (tracks: 1, 4, 6)
- Strings – Youth
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Michael Rendall (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10)
- Vocals [SingSong] – David Tibet
- Words By – David Tibet
NotesAll words by David Tibes except for the Akkadian text used in 'The Auras Are Escaping Into The Forest', which is taken from tablet A 22007 (OB Ishchali) containing lexical excerpts from Ša naqba īmuru ('He who saw the deep'), known in English as The Epic Of Gilgamesh.
Design & layout at goszczynska.com and wolframgrafik.com.
Portraits: Youth was photographed by Glen Burrows, © 2016, and Davit Tibet was photographed by Ania Goszczyńska, © 2016.
℗ & © 2016 Hypnopazūzu, under exclusive license to House of Mythology.
[Barcode sticker on jewel case]
Studious Decrepitude Est. 2015
Comes in a jewel case with a transparent tray; contains a reversible cover and a 12-page booklet with all lyrics
Track durations do not appear on the release, they are measured by a computer.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker on jewel case backside): 884388160200
- Barcode (As printed, Sticker on jewel case backside): 8 84388 16020 0
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media GmbH AG44961-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L575
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9753
|HOM 006||Hypnopazūzu||Create Christ, Sailor Boy (LP + LP, S/Sided, Etch + Album, Ltd, Tib)||House of Mythology||HOM 006||UK||2016|
|none||Hypnopazūzu||Create Christ, Sailor Boy (10xFile, FLAC, Album)||House of Mythology||none||UK||2016|
|HOM 006||Hypnopazūzu||Create Christ, Sailor Boy (LP + LP, S/Sided + Album, Ltd, Blu)||House of Mythology||HOM 006||UK||2016|
|HOM 006||Hypnopazūzu||Create Christ, Sailor Boy (CD, Album + LP, Gol + LP, Etch, Gol + Album, Ltd, )||House of Mythology||HOM 006||UK||2016|
|none||Hypnopazūzu||Create Christ, Sailor Boy (10xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||House of Mythology||none||UK||2016|