Producer – Ayub Ogada, Richard Evans (3). Vocals, Lyre, Percussion, Flute – Ayub Ogada. Written-By – Ayub Ogada (tracks: 1 to 4, 7, 8, 10), Mbarak Achieng And The Black Savage Band (tracks: 9), Sukuma Bin Ongaro (tracks: 6), Traditional (tracks: 5), Zak Sikobe (tracks: 7). Notes. Recorded at Real World Studios, Wiltshire, UK, March 1993.
Album · 1993 · 10 Songs. Ayub Ogada & Union Nowhere.
The powerful, resonating nyatiti (a stringed instrument similar to the lyre) and Ogada's reflective, subdued vocals are unlike anything you've ever heard. They're also almost the only things you will hear on this disc, the only embellishment being the occasional light percussion or wind instrument.
En Mana Kuoyo (Real World Gold). On En Mana Kuoyo (meaning "just sand"), he sings mellifluous, almost hypnotic, and yet ultimately lackadaisical melodies concerning home, his instrument, the weather, and injustice. By way of attempting a subtle fusion of African and European (not to mention urban and rural) styles, Ogada is accompanied by a small ensemble that adds surprisingly little to almost too-pretty songs more alike than not.
En Mana Kuoyo Ayub Ogada.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "En Mana Kuoyo" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Job Seda (born 1956), better known as Ayub Ogada, is a Kenya-born artist. His music is known to have a natural feel to it, having songs of b. ore .
Ayub Ogada скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню Ayub Ogada - Salimie, Ayub Ogada - Kronkronhinko, Ayub Ogada - Nyandolo, Ayub Ogada - Thum Nyatiti, Ayub Ogada - Tang Uru и другие популярные треки и рингтоны. Ayub Ogada –DJ Satellite feat. Ayub Ogada - Wa Winjig. :33. Various Artists –Ayub Ogada (Kenya), Kothbiro.
|3||Wa Winjigo Ero||3:34|
|10||En Mana Kuoyo||3:54|
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Published By – Womad Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music, Inc.
- Arranged By – Ayub Ogada
- Backing Vocals – Geoffrey Oryema (tracks: 6)
- Design [Art Direction] – Sy-Jenq Cheng
- Djembe, Percussion, Percussion [Panlogo] – David Oladunni
- Double Bass, Piano – Alex Gifford (tracks: 8)
- Engineer – Richard Evans
- Guitar [Electric And Acoustic], Bass – Zak Sikobe (tracks: 10)
- Liner Notes – Peter Gabriel
- Mixed By – Ayub Ogada, Richard Evans
- Organ [Hammond] – Alex Gifford
- Other [Series Identity] – Garry Mouat
- Photography – Stephen Lovell-Davis
- Producer – Ayub Ogada, Richard Evans
- Vocals, Lyre [Nyatiti], Percussion, Flute [Imbele And Wea] – Ayub Ogada
- Written-By – Ayub Ogada (tracks: 1-4,7,8,10), Mbarak Achieng And The Black Savage Band (tracks: 9), Sukuma Bin Ongaro (tracks: 6), Traditional (tracks: 5), Zak Sikobe (tracks: 7)
NotesRecorded at Real World Studios, Wiltshire, UK, March 1993
Printed in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1704-62335-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: 7314 017046233521 D40912-05 A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L388
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1661
|CDRW42, CD RW 42, 0777 7 87947 2 1||Ayub Ogada||En Mana Kuoyo (CD, Album)||Real World Records, Real World Records, Real World Records||CDRW42, CD RW 42, 0777 7 87947 2 1||UK & Europe||1993|
|LPRW42||Ayub Ogada||En Mana Kuoyo (LP, RE)||Real World Records||LPRW42||UK||2017|
|CDRW642||Ayub Ogada||En Manu Kuoyo (CD, Album)||Real World Gold||CDRW642||Europe||2012|
|CDRW42, CAROL 2335-2||Ayub Ogada||En Mana Kuoyo (CD, Album)||Real World Records, Caroline Records||CDRW42, CAROL 2335-2||US||1993|