Lee Rogers - Drawing Clocks Cd Album. 24 February at 13:31 ·. Think he got a chord wrong or something. Isaac singing A million dreams from the greatest showman. 24 February at 13:14 ·. Singing with my son Isaac a while ago.
Lee Rogers is a name of at least two artists: A Northern Ireland, UK, blues rock singer-songwriter (b. 1977). A USA Northern soul, doo wop singer Lee Rogers Craton (b. 1942 - d. 1990). A Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland, blues rock singer-songwriter who débuted with EP Promise Of Day (2004) and album Drawing Clocks (2006). Recorded in 2005's Italian summer, Drawing Clocks showcases Rogers' narrative talent and restlessness Lee Rogers is a name of at least two artists: A Northern Ireland, UK, blues rock singer.
Lee Rogers (born 21 February 1977) is a Northern Irish singer-songwriter, originating from Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland. His music is released through Zenith Cafe. How Will I Sleep", taken from the album Drawing Clocks, featured in the 2005 film, The River King
Lee Rogers - Easier 04:17. Lee Rogers - Drawing Clocks 05:00. Lee Rogers - How Will I Sleep? 05:35. Lee Rogers - More Than One Place 05:20. Lee Rogers - Breathe 04:13. Lee Rogers - Only Me 03:46. Lee Rogers - Leave Me Standing 04:24. Lee Rogers - All That You Mean 03:45.
Listen to music from Lee Rogers like I Want You to Have Everything, Sex Appeal & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Lee Rogers. Recorded in 2005's Italian summer, Drawing Clocks showcases Rogers' narrative talent and restlessness.
Album: Drawing Clocks. Download Lee Rogers - More Than One Place. Drawing Clocks: Best 2 songs. Lee Rogers - Leave Me Standing Drawing Clocks, 2006 04:24. Lee Rogers - Cracked Up Over You (The Seseme Street Song) Boss Love: The United Kingdom Collection, 2006 02:13.
Lyrics for Drawing Clocks by Lee Rogers . Lyrics for Drawing Clocks by Lee Rogers I been drawing clocks on scrap paper all day Filling in a quarter every fifteen Man these minutes are so slow So I was hanging out my window, I was wondering what id do for you (as i. More lyrics from the album.
|1||Brian Writers Poetry|
|2||Get It Right|
|5||Love, Love, Love|
|8||How Will I Sleep?|
|9||More Than One Place|
|12||Leave Me Standing|
|13||All That You Mean|
|14||Long Gone Days|
- Published By – Zenith Publishing Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Zenith Publishing Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zenith Cafe Ltd.
- Recorded At – Orange Studios, Genoa
- Mixed At – Logical Box Studios
- Mastered At – Logical Box Studios
- Distributed By – RTD/Universal Music Operations
- Acoustic Guitar – Gordon McAllister (tracks: 1)
- Backing Vocals – Wendy Lewis (tracks: 2, 4 to 6, 8, 9, 11, 12)
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Lee Rogers (tracks: 4, 11)
- Bass – Trevor Dyer (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 13)
- Cello – Arianna Menesini (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8, 14)
- Drums – Paddy Lavin (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 9, 11 to 13)
- Electric Guitar – Gordon McAllister (tracks: 7)
- Electric Guitar [Additional] – Lee Rogers (tracks: 2, 12)
- Electric Guitar [FX], Electric Guitar [Additional] – Andrea Maddalone (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 9, 11 to 13)
- Engineer – Claudio Pacini
- Keyboards, Piano – Marco Canepa (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 8, 12 to 14)
- Lead Guitar [Acoustic] – Gordon McAllister (tracks: 6)
- Lead Guitar [Electric] – Gordon McAllister (tracks: 4, 9, 11)
- Lyrics By, Written By, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Lee Rogers
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Alberto Parodi
- Percussion, Shaker – Marco Fadda (tracks: 1 to 9, 12, 13)
- Photography – David Holden
- Producer, Engineer, Arranged By [String], Mixed By, Mastered By – Marco Canepa
- Sleeve [Design] – Ronin GS
- Viola – Alessandro Sacco (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8, 14)
- Violin – Daniele Guerci (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8, 14), Laura Sillitti (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8, 14)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 060112 370113