Francis Decamps - Histoire De Fou download mp3 album
Histoire de Fou in 1979, Vie en Positif in 1991 and Decamps la Joie, Epicer Marchand d'Rock in 1992. In addition he also took part in the Transworld project (using the alias John Diksou), who released the single The Makers of Music in 1979. Following his departure from Ange in 1995, Francis Decamps devoted himslf to write material for other artists, directing a number of projects and composing music for short movies. Francis Decamps delivers an upbeat solo album- which it should be given the title. The first 2 tracks are straight ahead rockers,Magic Day has a memorable hook. The vocals are a bit gruff through the album which does not mean weak,they fit in well with the mood. Track 3 is a sort of Classical Gas track with classical guitar- takes a bit to get anywhere but pleasant enough. Track 5 reminds of Ange's Si.
Fou is a concept album by the French progressive rock band Ange. It was released in 1984. Side One: "Les Yeux D'un Fou" (Christian Decamps, Francis Decamps) – 03:55. (Je N'suis) Là Pour Personne" (Christian Decamps, Francis Decamps) – 04:10. Piège À Cœur" (Christian Decamps, Francis Decamps) – 03:59. Harmonie" (Christian Decamps, Francis Decamps) – 03:44. (Hé !) Cobaye" (Christian Decamps, Francis Decamps) – 03:33.
French composer and musician Francis DECAMPS is the younger brother of Christian Decamps. The two of them formed semi-legendary band Ange in 1970, and until 1995 Francis' tenure in that band were his main activities as a musician and composer. He also found the time to compose and release a few solo efforts along the way however. Histoire de Fou in 1979, Vie en Positif in 1991 and Decamps la Joie, Epicer Marchand d'Rock in 1992.
Francis Decamps download free and listen online. Francis Decamps 01 - Droit Vers Le Soleil (Histoire De Foa, 1979). Francis Decamps 06 - L'ecran Jaune (Decamps La Joie - Epicier Marchand D'Rock, 1993). Francis Decamps 04- La Piste Aux Etoiles (Decamps La Joie - Epicier Marchand D'Rock, 1993).
Francis Decamps - Canicule (Histoire de Fou, 1979). Franck Carducci Invite Francis Decamps - Crescendo 2018. Satanas - Francis Decamps en live. Ange et Francis - Au Bataclan - & après jour& Francis Décamps "festival Rock au chateau" 2016 de Villersexel. Francis Decamps revisite CARICATURES (le premier album de Ange).
Before his brother, Francis DECAMPS brought out his own solo album with polished compositions and orchestrations. An album based on the energy in words and music. LP. Histoire de Fou. (Philips 9101 212). The saxophonist Philippe DELETTREZ has recorded his debut album on which he develops a carefully constructed jazz-rock based on energetic rhythms and propelled along by a powerful and effective rhythmic section. A good, percussive, forceful jazz-rock album which excells with P. DELETTREZ's flamboyant saxophone and Claude BARTHELEMY's cutting interventions on guitar.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Droit Vers Le Soleil||5:55|
Arranged By – Francis DecampsMixed By – Henri Loustaud*Orchestrated By, Arranged By – Jean Musy
|B1||Amédée Le Mal Maudit||10:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram S.A.
- Printed By – Imprimerie JAT, Chatillon
- Pressed By – C.I.D.I.S. Louviers
- Recorded At – Studio Richard Loury, Pruillé
- Recorded At – Studio Des Dames
- Mixed At – Studio Richard Loury, Pruillé
- Mixed At – Studio Des Dames
- Bass – Gerald Renard* (tracks: A2, B1)
- Clavinet [Hohner], Piano, Organ [Viscont-x/150], Mellotron, Synthesizer [Arp, Brassman Crumar, Bass Synth], Vocals, Written-By – Francis Decamps
- Drums, Percussion – Jean-Pierre Guichard (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Electric Guitar – Jack Pichaud (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Michel Moulinie* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Orchestrated By – Francis Decamps (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Piano, Synthesizer, Orchestrated By – Jean Musy (tracks: A3)
NotesRecorded At – Studio Richard Loury, Pruillé – A1, A2, B1, B2, Studio Des Dames – A3
Mixed At – Studio Richard Loury, Pruillé – A1, A2, B1, B2, Studio Des Dames – A3
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix runout, stamped): PHI 9101 212 1 360 CIDIS B2
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix runout, stamped): PHI 9101 212 2 360 CIDIS A5
- Price Code: PG 210
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
|CD 982||Francis Decamps||Histoire De Fou (CD, Album, RP)||Baillemont Productions||CD 982||France||Unknown|
|81704-2||Francis Decamps||Histoire De Fou (CD, Album, RE)||Disques Marianne||81704-2||France||Unknown|
|CD 982||Francis Decamps||Histoire De Fou (CD)||Baillemont Productions||CD 982||France||Unknown|
|FGBG 4207||Francis Decamps||Histoire De Fou (CD, Album)||Musea||FGBG 4207||France||1995|