The Firesign Theatre - The Tale Of The Giant Rat Of Sumatra download mp3 album
The Tale of the Giant Rat of Sumatra is the seventh comedy album released by the Firesign Theatre and released in January 1974 by Columbia Records. Chapter 1 - Not Quite The Solution He Expected". Chapter 2 - An Outrageously Disgusting Disguise". Chapter 3 - Where There's Smoke, There's Work". Chapter 4 - Where Did Jonas Go When The Lights Went Out?". Chapter 5 - Pickles Down The Rat Hole!". Chapter 6 - The Electrician Exposes Himself!".
After the mediocre response to the previous albums, Firesign Theatre returned to the radio play format that worked so well for them with Nick Danger. This time they take on Sherlock Holmes, here redubbed Hemlock Stones, and stretch the motif across both sides of the album. It has all the trademark wordplay of earlier Firesign Theatre, but it isn't quite as smart. Still, there are worse ways to spend 40 minutes.
Let us know what you think of the Last.
Chapter 5 - Pickles Down The Rat Hole! 6:13. Typography – Keith Sheridan. Written-By, Performer, Producer – The Firesign Theatre. Other Versions (5 of 6) View All. Cat.
5. Pickles Down the Rat Hole. 6. The Electrician Exposes Himself! 9:05. The Tale of the Giant Rat of Sumatra is the seventh comedy album released by The Firesign Theatre and released in January 1974 by Columbia Records. View All . Thank you to the following people for keeping this profile up-to-date. Would you like to contribute? Register . Lists. 27 Lists . The Tale of the Giant Rat of Sumatra appears in the following lists: Sherlock Holmes pastiches. 2 lists, 25 members.
alike It is well worth repeated listenings-it rivals "Bozos" and "Dwarf" in number of listenings-and pays dividends of laughter and insight"4.
Giant rat - A giant rat is a rat that is substantially larger than its other rodent cousins. Шерлокиана - Эта статья предлагается к удалению.
What made The Firesign Theatre so brilliant?
|Part One - London|
|A1||Chapter 1 - Not Quite The Solution He Expected||8:39|
|A2||Chapter 2 - An Outrageously Disgusting Disguise||5:09|
|A3||Chapter 3 - Where There's Smoke, There's Work||5:40|
|Part Two - Chicago|
|B1||Chapter 4 - Where Did Jonas Go When The Lights Went Out?||7:07|
|B2||Chapter 5 - Pickles Down The Rat Hole!||6:13|
|B3||Chapter 6 - The Electrician Exposes Himself!||9:06|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records of Canada, Ltd.
- Engineered At – RCA Studios, Hollywood
- Published By – 4 or 5 Crazy Guys Publishing
- Design – Nisan Eventoff
- Engineer – Peter Abbott*, Steve Francisco
- Illustration [Cover] – Robert Schulenberg*
- Typography [Hand Lettering] – Keith Sheridan
- Vocals – David Ossman, Peter Bergman , Philip Austin, Philip Proctor
- Written-By, Performer [Performed By], Producer – The Firesign Theatre
NotesCategory is listed as "C-32730" on upper Right back cover, top of the spine and both labels and as 32730 on the upper Left front cover.
Look at the scans, this release is Category C 32730
Recorded September of 1973
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout (etched) ["o" stamped]): 1 PAL 32730-1A o 10
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout (etched)): 1S PBL 32730-1F B6
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|KC 32730, C 32730||The Firesign Theatre||The Tale Of The Giant Rat Of Sumatra (LP)||Columbia||KC 32730, C 32730||US||1974|
|KC 32730||The Firesign Theatre||The Tale Of The Giant Rat Of Sumatra (LP, Album)||Columbia||KC 32730||Canada||1974|
|LGH1076||The Firesign Theatre||The Tale Of The Giant Rat Of Sumatra (CD, Album)||Laugh.com||LGH1076||US||2001|
|KC 32730||The Firesign Theatre||The Tale Of The Giant Rat Of Sumatra (LP, Album)||Columbia||KC 32730||US||1974|
|PC 32730||The Firesign Theatre||The Tale Of The Giant Rat Of Sumatra (LP, Album, RE)||Columbia||PC 32730||US||1974|