Various - Walt Disney: Treasure Planet (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) download mp3 album
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All. Cat.
P) 2002 Walt Disney Records (C) Disney Enterprises, Inc. Under exclusive license to WEA International Inc. Made in Germany.
This is a list of albums released by Walt Disney Records, including studio albums, soundtrack albums, compilation albums, and remix albums released by the label. This list of songs or music-related items is incomplete; you can help by expanding it. Cinderella (1950). Alice in Wonderland (1951). 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954). Lady and the Tramp (1955). Sleeping Beauty (1959). 101 Dalmatians (1961). Babes in Toyland (1961). Walt Disney's Fun With Music (1961).
Album · 1997 · 20 Songs. Beauty and the Beast (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture). Alan Menken & Howard Ashman. Pocahontas (Original Soundtrack). Mulan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Cinderella (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
Treasure Planet is the soundtrack for the film of the same name. An unreleased soundtrack contained complete soundtrack listings. I'm Still Here (Jim's Theme) - 4:11. Always Know Where You Are - 3:16. 12 Years Later - 2:45. To the Spaceport - 1:56. Silver Comforts Jim - 3:23. Jim Chases Morph - 3:17. Silver Bargains - 2:59. The Back Door - 4:19. Jim Saves the Crew - 4:38.
Toy Story 2 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) Various Artists. Genres: Soundtrack, Music Released: 1999 Показать полность. 1999 Walt Disney Records, Pixar. Track List : 1. Woody's Roundup (Album Version) 2. When She Loved Me (Soundtrack Version) 3. You've Got a Friend In Me (Wheezy's Version, Soundtrack Version) 4. Zurg's Planet (Score) 5. Wheezy and the Yard Sale (Score) 6. Woody's Been Stolen (Score) 7. Chicken Man (Score) 8. Woody's Dream (Score) 9. Jessie and the Round Up Gang (Score) 10.
Lilo & Stitch: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack. Lilo & Stitch: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack Tracklist. Lilo & Stitch is Disney’s 42nd animated motion picture and was released in 2002. The soundtrack features two original songs, Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride and He Mele No Lilo, which were written by Mark Kealiʻi Hoʻomalu and composer Alan Silvestri. Also featured are songs by famous American performer Elvis Presley, as the character Lilo is a huge Elvis fan. Disney presented the idea of including Elvis' music in the film and it gradually became more and more interwoven into the story. When the film premiered, there was an invitation-only show the night before in Memphis with Disney putting on a luau at Graceland.
Fantasia 2000 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack). 1. Symphony No. 5 - Ludwig van Beethoven, Chicago Symphony Orchestra. Listen to Fantasia 2000 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) in full in the this site app. Play on this site. ℗ 1999 Walt Disney Records.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–John Rzeznik||I'm Still Here (Jim's Theme)
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – David CampbellBass – Chris ChaneyCoordinator [Production Coordinator] – Cheryl JenetsDrums – Gary NovakKeyboards – Jamie MuhoberacPercussion – Luis ConteProgrammed By – Andrew Scheps, Carmen RizzoTechnician [Guitar Tech] – Brett AllenWritten-By, Vocals, Guitar – John Rzeznik
|2||–BBMak||Always Know Where You Are
Bass – Paul BushnellCoordinator [Production Coordinator] – Cheryl JenetsDrums – Abe Laboriel, Jr.*Guitar – Greg Suran, John Rzeznik, Tim PierceKeyboards – Jamie MuhoberacProducer [Associate] – Jon LindRecorded By – Ken AllardyceTechnician [Guitar Tech] – Brett AllenTechnician [Protools] – Doug McKean, Eric FergusonWritten-By – John Rzeznik
|3||–James Newton Howard||12 Years Later||2:44|
|4||–James Newton Howard||To The Spaceport||1:56|
|5||–James Newton Howard||Rooftop||2:33|
|6||–James Newton Howard||Billy Bones||2:26|
|7||–James Newton Howard||The Map||0:59|
|8||–James Newton Howard||Silver||2:40|
|9||–James Newton Howard||The Launch||2:42|
|10||–James Newton Howard||Silver Comforts Jim||3:23|
|11||–James Newton Howard||Jim Chases Morph||3:18|
|12||–James Newton Howard||Ben||2:32|
|13||–James Newton Howard||Silver Bargains||2:58|
|14||–James Newton Howard||The Back Door||4:19|
|15||–James Newton Howard||The Portal||5:05|
|16||–James Newton Howard||Jim Saves The Crew||4:37|
|17||–James Newton Howard||Silver Leaves||5:08|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Walt Disney Records
- Copyright (c) – Disney Enterprises, Inc.
- Licensed To – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Recorded At – Todd-AO Scoring Stage
- Recorded At – JNH Studios
- Recorded At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Mixed At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Mixed At – Todd-AO Scoring Stage
- Mixed At – JNH Studios
- Mixed At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – South Beach Studios
- Art Direction [Album Art Direction] – Luis M. Fernandez*
- Art Direction [Cover Art Creative Direction] – Federico F. Tio
- Artwork [Cover Art] – John Blas
- Chorus Master – Jenny O'Grady (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Composed By – Alasdair Fraser (tracks: 17), James Newton Howard (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Conductor [Choir] – Nick Ingman (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Conductor [Orchestra] – Pete Anthony (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Contractor [Choir] – Isobel Griffiths (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Design [Album Design] – Eric Tan, Marcella Wong
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Kira Lewis (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Engineer [Assistant Recordist], Score [Scoring Crew] – David Marquette (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Engineer [Assistant], Score [Scoring Crew] – Chris Barrett (tracks: 3 to 17), Jake Jackson (tracks: 3 to 17), Jay Selvester (tracks: 3 to 17), Koji Egawa (tracks: 3 to 17), Marc Gebauer (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Executive-Producer [Album] – Chris Montan
- Fiddle, Soloist – Alasdair Fraser (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen (tracks: 1, 2)
- Mastered By [Album] – Dave Collins (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: 1, 2)
- Orchestrated By – Brad Dechter (tracks: 3 to 17), James Newton Howard (tracks: 3 to 17), Jeff Atmajian (tracks: 3 to 17), Jon Kull (tracks: 3 to 17), Pete Anthony (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Producer – James Newton Howard (tracks: 3 to 17), Jim Weidman (tracks: 3 to 17), Rob Cavallo (tracks: 1, 2)
- Producer [Electronic Score] – James T. Hill* (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Recorded By – Allen Sides (tracks: 1)
- Recorded By [Score], Mixed By [Score] – Shawn Murphy (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Technician [Auricle Control Systems] – Richard Grant (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Whistle, Pipe, Soloist – Eric Rigler (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Whistle, Soloist – Phil Ayling (tracks: 3 to 17)
NotesScore recorded and mixed at Todd Scoring, Studio City, CA; Air Studios, London, England; JNH Studios, Santa Monica, CA; Schnee Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Track 1 recorded Ocean Way Recording, Hollywood, CA; mixed at South Beach Studios, Miami Beach, Fl.
Track 2 recorded at Record One, Sherman Oaks, CA; mixed at South Beach Studios, Miami Beach, Fl.
Album mastered at Marcussen Mastering; track 1 & 2 mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY
℗ 2002 Walt Disney Records
© Disney Enterprises, Inc.
under exclusive license to WEA International Inc.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 050466 179722
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: 5050466179722 V01
|60799-7||John Rzeznik / James Newton Howard||John Rzeznik / James Newton Howard - Walt Disney: Treasure Planet (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Walt Disney Records||60799-7||US||2002|
|5050466-1381-2-5||Various||Treasure Planet (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album + CD, Single)||Walt Disney Records||5050466-1381-2-5||Europe||2002|
|UWCD-8046||John Rzeznik / James Newton Howard||John Rzeznik / James Newton Howard - Treasure Planet (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album, RE)||Walt Disney Records||UWCD-8046||Japan||2018|
|094638584629||Various||Walt Disney: Treasure Planet (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||EMI||094638584629||Europe||2007|
|5050466-1379-2-0||Various||Treasure Planet: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (2xCD, Album)||Walt Disney Records||5050466-1379-2-0||Scandinavia||2002|