ABBA is the third (second internationally) studio album by the Swedish pop group of the same name. It was originally released on 21 April 1975 through Polar Music and featured the hits "Mamma Mia" and "SOS". Following the Eurovision success of "Waterloo", ABBA saw the band gaining worldwide recognition. I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do" topped the charts in Australia, as did "Mamma Mia" shortly after. SOS" and "Mamma Mia" became hits in both the United States and the United Kingdom.
по названию по исполнителю. 1977-ABBA-The Album – I Wonder (Departure). ABBA – Eagle (The Album 1977). ABBA – Waterloo (1974, complete album. :03. ABBA – Take A Chance On Me. 4:32. ABBA (VINYL RIP ) – THE ALBUM - 1977 - One Man, One Woman. ABBA – Gracias Por La Musica (Album) (1980). ABBA – ABBA /// Album LP, 1975. Julienne Taylor ( album A Time For Love 2010 ( Cover song ABBA Album The Visitors 1981 ) – One Of Us. 3:48. ABBA – Intermezzo N 1. 19:16. ABBA – The Album, 1977.
ABBA - ABBA Live (1986). Songs in album ABBA - ABBA Live (1986).
The Album is the fifth studio album by the Swedish pop group ABBA. The album was released in conjunction with ABBA: The Movie, with several of the songs featured in the film. Altogether the album contained nine songs.
The song selection on this 14-track CD makes it virtually a live greatest-hits package, and at mid-price that's not a bad thing. Further, the 1999 Polydor remastering, as part of "The ABBA Remasters" series, brings out the same rippling instrumental textures that highlighted their studio sides, from the acoustic opening of "I Have a Dream" to the throbbing bass of "Gimme Gimme Gimme," except that the arrangements are all tighter here, and the singing is never less than stunning (and none of it sounds redubbed).
ABBA Live is an album of live recordings by Swedish pop group ABBA, released by Polar Music in 1986. A live album was something that many ABBA fans had demanded for several years. ABBA themselves had toyed with the idea on a couple of occasions, but always decided against it. Finally, four years after the members went their separate ways, a live collection was released after all. The resultant album, ABBA Live, contained recordings from 1977, 1979 and 1981. The Singles: The First Ten Years (1982). Gold: Greatest Hits (1992).
Тексты песен и переводы альбома песен альбома Abba Live группы (исполнителя) ABBA. 2 Take A Chance On Me. 3 I Have A Dream. 4 Does Your Mother Know. 6 Thank You For The Music.
|2||Take A Chance On Me||4:23|
|3||I Have A Dream||4:21|
|4||Does Your Mother Know||4:12|
|6||Thank You For The Music||3:41|
|7||Two For The Price Of One||3:26|
|9||Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)||3:19|
|12||Money Money Money||3:22|
|13||Name Of The Game/Eagle||9:36|
|14||On And On And On||3:58|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polar Music International AB
- Copyright (c) – Polar Music International AB
- Published By – Polar Music AB
- Published By – Union Songs AB
- Published By – Music For Unicef
- Made By – PMDC, France
- Recorded At – Wembley Arena
- Art Direction [Art Director] – Rune Söderqvist
- Artwork [Photo Collage] – Lasse Larsson*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Michael B. Tretow
- Illustration [Artist] – J. Geary*
- Musician – Anders Eljas, Birgitta Wollgård (tracks: 1 to 6, 11, 13), Finn Sjöberg (tracks: 8, 12), Lars Karlsson* (tracks: 8, 12), Lasse Wellander, Lena Andersson (tracks: 8, 12), Lena Ericsson (tracks: 7, 9, 10, 14), Lena-Maria Gårdenäs (tracks: 8, 12), Lisa Öhman* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10, 13, 14), Malando Gassama (tracks: 8, 12), Maritza Horn (tracks: 8, 12), Mats Ronander (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10, 13, 14), Ola Brunkert, Rutger Gunnarsson, Tomas Ledin (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10, 13, 14), Ulf Andersson (tracks: 8, 12), Wojciech Ernest (tracks: 8, 12), Åke Sundqvist (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10, 13, 14)
- Photography By – Anders Hanser
- Written-By – Benny Andersson (tracks: 1, 8, 11, 13), Björn Ulvaeus (tracks: 1, 8, 11, 13), Benny Andersson-Björn Ulvaeus* (tracks: 2 to 7, 9, 10, 12, 14), Stig Anderson (tracks: 1, 8, 11, 13)
Songs recorded live at The Australian Tour 1977, The Wembley Arena 1979 and The Dick Cavett Meets ABBA TV-show 1981.
Tracks 8, 12: The Australian Tour, 1977
Tracks 1 to 6, 11, 13: The Wembley Arena, 1979
Tracks 7, 9, 10, 14: the Dick Cavett Meets ABBA TV-show, 1981
On the front cover:
Contains 3 extra tracks.
℗ 1986 Polar Music International AB, Sweden
© 1986 Polar Music International AB, Sweden
On the disc:
Made in France by PMDC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 829 951-2 00 L7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 829 951-2 00 L7 1-C
- Barcode: 0 42282 99512 4
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Other (SPARS code): AAD
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0211
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0232
|POLS 412||ABBA||Live (LP, Album)||Polar||POLS 412||Sweden||1986|
|PMC 412||ABBA||Live (Cass, Album)||Polar||PMC 412||Sweden||1986|
|MMTCD 1673||ABBA||Live (CD, Album)||Polydor||MMTCD 1673||South Africa||1992|
|829951-2||ABBA||Live (Cass, Album)||Polydor||829951-2||Indonesia||Unknown|
|829 951-2||ABBA||Live (CD, Album)||Polydor||829 951-2||UK||1986|