Studio album by Hard-Fi. On 10 March 2008, 'I Shall Overcome' became the third single to be released from Once Upon a Time in the West. It reached in South America and hitting in the UK singles chart. The album's cover artwork has received some mixed publicity for being different.
Band Name Hard Fi. Album Name Once Upon a Time in the West. 版公司 Warner Music Group Necessary Records. Other productions from Hard Fi. Killer Sounds. Once Upon a Time in the West. Albums in Indie Rock. Released date 03 September 2007. Labels Warner Music Group Necessary Records. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album4.
P) & (C) 2007 Necessary Records under exclusive license to Warner Music UK Ltd. Made in Russia.
Like its sleeve, the contents of Once Upon a Time in the West strike a note of self-conscious gravitas. A brazen but undeniable pop smash along the lines of Hard to Beat or Living for the Weekend is conspicuous by its absence. He ends up repeating himself and dealing in cliches; everyone on the album seems to be standing under a neon light or looking around this old town and asking what they have to lose.
Hard-Fi need to work very hard to improve their knowledge in music. As the single says, it's a very suburban album. Maybe 'Once Upon a Time In Suburbia' instead 'in the West'. 0 of 0 users found this helpful.
Tracklist: 1. Suburban Knights, 2. I Shall Overcome, 3. Tonight, 4. Watch Me Fall Apart, 5. I Close My Eyes, 6. Television, 7. Help Me Please, 8. Can’t Get Along (Without You), 9. We Need Love, 10. Little Angel, 11. The King.
Once Upon a Time In the West Album. Release Date September 18, 2007.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||I Shall Overcome||4:16|
Producer [Additional] – Wrong Tom*
|4||Watch Me Fall Apart||2:51|
|5||I Close My Eyes||2:26|
|7||Help Me Please||3:12|
|8||Can't Get Along (Without You)||2:58|
|9||We Need Love||4:02|
|12||You And Me*||3:50|
|13||Suburban Knights (Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso)*||8:48|
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Wil Malone
- Backing Vocals – The Wild West Male Voice Choir (tracks: 1, 3, 8), Tracy Ackerman (tracks: 2, 6), Warren J. Clarke (tracks: 1, 3, 8), Wolsey White (tracks: 1, 3, 8)
- Brass – Kick Horns* (tracks: 8, 10)
- Executive Producer – Warren J. Clarke
- Mastered By – Dick Beetham
- Mixed By – Mark 'Spike' Stent* (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 8, 11), Paul 'P-Dub' Walton (tracks: 4, 5, 10), Wolsey White (tracks: 4, 5, 10)
- Producer – Richard Archer, Wolsey White
- Producer [Additional], Engineer – Paul 'P-Dub' Walton
- Saxophone [Baritone/alto] – Simon C. Clarke* (tracks: 2, 8, 10)
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Tim Sanders (tracks: 8, 10)
- Strings – London Studio Orchestra* (tracks: 1 to 4, 8, 11)
- Trombone – David Liddell* (tracks: 2, 8, 10)
- Trumpet – Paul Spong (tracks: 8, 10), Roddy Lorimer (tracks: 8, 10)
- Written-By – Richard Archer
Notes(P) & (C) 2007 Necessary Records under exclusive license to Warner Music UK Ltd.
Made in Japan.
*Tracks 13 and 14 are Bonus Tracks for Japan.
|5051442 2960 2 0||Hard-Fi||Once Upon A Time In The West (CD, Album)||Necessary Records, Atlantic||5051442 2960 2 0||Europe||2007|
|5051442 2960 2 0||Hard-Fi||Once Upon A Time In The West (CD, Album)||Necessary Records, Atlantic||5051442 2960 2 0||Hong Kong||2007|
|none||Hard-Fi||Once Upon A Time In The West (CDr, Album, Promo)||Not On Label||none||Europe||2007|
|none||Hard-Fi||Once Upon A Time In The West (CDr, Album, Num, Promo, Wat)||Warner Music UK Ltd.||none||UK||2007|
|5144229602||Hard-Fi||Once Upon A Time In The West (CD, Album)||Necessary Records, Atlantic||5144229602||Australia||2007|