Religion is the third studio album by French pop rock duo Niagara. It was released in 1990 by Polydor Records. The album was certified double gold by the Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique (SNEP). According to Pascale Hamon of Radio France Internationale, on this album the duo sounds "much more muscular" than at the beginning of their career. "Over the course of their career. their music will evolve (make a transition) from rock to a much more muscular version on their third album Religion.
Religion (Niagara album). 1990 studio album by Niagara. Religion is the third studio album by the French pop rock duo Niagara According to Pascale Hamon (Radio France Internationale), on this album the duo sounds "much more muscular" than at the beginning of their career. "Over the course of their carreer.
Religion (Niagara album), a 1990 studio album by French band Niagara. Mythology, a body or collection of myths. Religious" (song), a 2009 song by R. Kelly.
Tracks count: 23. Views: 14. Lionel Newman, Sol Kaplan, River Of No Return, Twentieth Century Fox Orchestra - The Photograph 02:47.
Melodic Power Magistr. Members owning this album0. 1. Shum Bol'shoy Vody, Sound of the Great Water. 3. Lichnyy Vrag, Personal Enemy. 4. Chuzhie Kryl'ya, Alien Wings.
Sello: United Artists Records – UAS 29 232 I. Formato: Vinyl, LP, Album. This album goes deeper as most psychedelic rock with dreamy melodies and heavy organ work. You cannot compare it to anything,so open your mind for the ultimate rhythm experience and join in if you dare.
Niagara Falls (Phish album), Niagara Falls is a three-CD live album by the rock band Phish It contains the complete concert recorded on December 7, 1995, at the Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls (Phish album). niagara falls phish album covers, niagara falls phish album art Niagara Falls is a three-CD live album by the rock band Phish It contains the complete concert recorded on December 7, 1995, at the Niagara Falls Convention Center in Niagara Falls, New York It was released by JEMP Records on November 12, 2013.
|3-8||Dane In Seven||3:44|
|3-10||The Third One||3:24|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MIG-Music GmbH
- Copyright (c) – MIG-Music GmbH
- Artwork – Uwe Doms
- Bass – Milan Pilar (tracks: 2-4)
- Bass [Fender] – Dave King (tracks: 3-1 to 3-11), Gary Unwin (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Bongos – Sabu Rex (tracks: 3-1 to 3-11)
- Congas – Norman Tolbert (tracks: 3-1 to 3-11)
- Congas, Percussion – Cotch Blackmon (tracks: 1-1, 1-2), Danny Fichelscher* (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 2-1 to 2-7)
- Congas, Timbales – Charlie Campbell* (tracks: 3-1 to 3-11)
- Drums – George Greene (tracks: 1-1, 1-2)
- Drums, Cymbal [Cymbales], Percussion – Keith Forsey (tracks: 1-1, 1-2)
- Drums, Percussion – George Brown (tracks: 3-1 to 3-11)
- Drums, Percussion, Timbales – Udo Lindenberg (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 2-1 to 2-7)
- Drums, Percussion, Timpani [Tympanis] – Klaus Weiss
- Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Christian Schulze* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Ack van Rooyen (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Guitar – Paul Vincent (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Percussion – Juan Romero (tracks: 1-1, 1-2)
- Saxophone, Flute – Ferdinand Povel (tracks: 2-1 to 2-7)
- Timbales, Congas, Percussion – Joe Harris (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 2-1 to 2-7)
NotesComes in three-fold Digipak with separate, 12-page booklet featuring liner notes in German & English and credits.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 885513002327
- Barcode (Text): 8 85513 00232 7
- Label Code: LC 23370
|MIG 00232 3CD||Niagara||Niagara (3xCD, Comp, M/Print, Dig)||MIG||MIG 00232 3CD||Germany||2010|
|MIG 00230 2CD||Niagara||Niagara (2xCD, Comp)||MIG||MIG 00230 2CD||Germany||2015|