Freedom is the 17th studio album by Canadian musician Neil Young, released on October 2, 1989. Freedom effectively relaunched Young's career after a largely unsuccessful decade.
WMG; União Brasileira de Compositores, UBEM, ASCAP, SOLAR Music Rights Management, PEDL, Wixen Music Publishing, LatinAutor, Silver Fiddle Music" и другие авторские общества (16).
Back with Reprise Records, Young issued Freedom in 1989, assembling the album from tapes of the various different projects he'd been working on. Both gentle and ferocious, Freedom contains everything Neil Young fans.
Freedom was the album Neil Young fans knew he was capable of making, but feared he would never make again.
Freedom (Neil Young album), Freedom is the eighteenth studio album by Canadian musician Neil Young, released on October 2, 1989 Freedom effectively relaunched Young's career.
Piano – Neil Young (tracks: B3). Producer – Neil Young, Niko Bolas. Producer – Ben Keith, Frank "Poncho" Sampedro. Producer, Engineer – Tim Mulligan.
Listen free to Neil Young – Freedom (Rockin' in the Free World, Crime In The City (Sixty To Zero, part I) and more). Freedom is the eighteenth studio album by Canadian rock musician Neil Young, released on October 2, 1989.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Rockin' In The Free World
Recorded By, Mixed By – Dave Hewitt*
|2||Crime In The City (Sixty To Zero Part 1)||8:45|
|4||Hangin' On A Limb
Recorded By – Tim Mulligan
|6||The Ways Of Love||4:29|
|11||Too Far Gone||2:47|
|12||Rockin' In The Free World||4:41|
- Manufactured By – Columbia House – 776930T
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Made By – Cinram
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Engineered At – Redwood Digital
- Edited At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Published By – Silver Fiddle Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Art Direction, Design – Gary Burden
- Design [Package Development And Design] – Don Brown
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Dave Collins
- Engineer [Digital] – Tim Mulligan
- Engineer [Senior Technical] – Harry Sitam
- Management [Lookout Management] – Elliot Roberts, Frank Gironda
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Alan Yoshida
- Mixed By – Neil Young (tracks: 2 to 12), Niko Bolas (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Other [Computer Scribe] – Frank "Poncho" Sampedro*
- Other [Equipment Manager] – Van Amonson
- Other [Physical Trainer] – Mike Johnson
- Photography By – Ebet Roberts
- Producer – The Volume Dealers
- Producer [Assistant] – Ben Keith, Frank "Poncho" Sampedro*, Tim Mulligan
- Recorded By – Niko Bolas (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 12)
- Technician [Drum Technicians] – Anthony Aquilato, Steve Onuska
- Technician [Guitar Maintenance] – Larry Cragg
NotesIncludes 6-way foldout sheet of lyrics and photos.
©℗1989 Reprise Records For The U.S. And WEA International Inc. For The World Outside Of The U.S.
All songs © 1989 Silver Fiddle Music (ASCAP) except "On Broadway" © 1962, 1963 Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. BMI.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-25899-2 5
- Matrix / Runout: #P91116DD CD-25899 RE 1
|7599-25899-1, 925 899-1, WX 257||Neil Young||Freedom (LP, Album)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records, Reprise Records||7599-25899-1, 925 899-1, WX 257||Europe||1989|
|9 25899-2||Neil Young||Freedom (CD, Album, Club, SRC)||Reprise Records||9 25899-2||US||1989|
|670.9097||Neil Young||Freedom (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||670.9097||Brazil||1990|
|4362||Neil Young||Freedom (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Peacock||4362||Unknown|
|9 25899-2||Neil Young||Freedom (CD, Album, Promo)||Reprise Records||9 25899-2||US||1989|