Came Down " as written by Denzil Foster, Thomas Derrick Mcelroy, Writers Unknown and Jay A King. Hey It's the Fat Al And I'm from the slab First nigga put 28's on the jag 20's on the Lac 24's on the cuddy Pull up in the brown car look like a nutty butty Now I got some buddies that love the cap and They love the Fat Al just because the nigga rap Nigga stay
Shut 'Em Down is the third album by American hip hop group Onyx, released on June 2, 1998 by JMJ Records and Def Jam. The album was produced by Keith Horne and Self, with help from DJ Scratch of EPMD, Bud'da and Latief. The album features guest appearances from Onyx's affiliate X-1, DMX, a then unknown 50 Cent, Still Livin from Gang Green, All City, Mr. Cheeks, Wu-Tang Clan, .
Flames Binladin 2018. R&B Club Classics 2007. Roll On. Pooh Gutta & Al Fatz 2018. Southern Hip Hop Deep Cuts 2007. Born Aljaray Gaston, rapper Al Fatz was raised by his grandmother in Cleveland, OH. In high school he began rapping and performing at local talent shows; at one of these, the reception to one of his songs, "Hold Up Hold Up Mane," was so strong that Al, who at this point was going under Fat Al, decided to record it. From those sessions "Came Down" was also produced, and the rapper began selling the track at his high school. Soon, thanks to its catchy hook and beat, it could be found in cities across Ohio
al fatz - came down (acapella).
|1||Came Down (Radio Version)||4:00|
|2||Came Down (Instrumental)||4:00|
|3||Came Down (Album Version)||4:00|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Mixed At – Ante Up Studios
- Published By – Mya Davis Music
- Published By – Reonna Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Ralph Worley, Jr. Publishing
- Published By – Lehsem Songs
- Published By – Two Tuff Enough Publishing
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Mixed By – Phatty Banks
- Producer – Ralph ''RJ'' Worley Jr.*
- Written-By – Aljaray Gaston, Denzil Foster, Jay King, Ralp Worley Jr., Thomas McElroy
NotesContains elements of the composition Why You Treat Me So Bad written by Denzil Foster, Jay King and Thomas McElroy; Published by Lehsem Songs (BMI) and Two Tuff Enough Publishing (BMI)/EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI).
All tracks published by:
- Mya Davis Music (ASCAP)
- Reonna Music (ASCAP)
- Warner Tamerlane (ASCAP)
- Ralph Worley, Jr. Publishing Designee
- Lehsem Songs (BMI)
- Two Tuff Enough Publishing (BMI)
- EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)
- Mixed at Ante Up Studios, Cleveland, Ohio.
℗ 2007 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Z60451 M1S2 3 PR 133500-2 01
- Other (Mastering SID Code): ifpi L909
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI 2U4K
- Rights Society: ASCAP / BMI
|PR 225020||Al Fatz||Came Down (12", Single, Promo)||Atlantic||PR 225020||US||2007|