The Offspring - Splinter (2003). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Splinter (The Offspring album). Splinter is the seventh studio album by American punk rock band the Offspring, released on December 9, 2003 by Columbia Records. It was the first album the band released without drummer Ron Welty. Although not as successful as the Offspring's previous albums, Splinter received gold certification two months after its release
The Offspring is the debut studio album by American punk rock band the Offspring, released on June 15, 1989, by Nemesis Records. After years of discontinued print, the album was re-released by Nitro and Epitaph Records in 1995 with a different album cover. Both the re-releases on the two respective labels are nearly identical. The Offspring has rarely played any songs from this album live.
Splinter is the seventh studio album by American punk rock band The Offspring, released on December 9, 2003. It was the first album the band released without drummer Ron Welty and also the first to have a Parental Advisory label on some album covers, even though all of their previous albums contain profanity. Although not as successful as The Offspring's albums between Smash and Conspiracy of One, Splinter received gold certification two months after its release. It debuted at 30 on the . Billboard 200 with around.
Comes in a jewel case with clear tray and with a 16-page booklet including lyrics. My copy comes with a sticker that reads "The New Album includes "Hit That" plus unreleased CD Extra footage". Label Code: LC 00162. Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL BIEM. Matrix, Runout (Variant 1): Sony Music S5122012000-0101 13 A3.
Band Name The Offspring. Released date 09 December 2003. Labels Columbia Records. Music StylePunk-Rock. Members owning this album104.
Splinter is the seventh full length album released by The Offspring, originally released on Columbia Records in 2003. This was the first Offspring album not recorded with longtime Ron Welty, who left the band nine months before its release. Instead, the drum tracks were handled by Josh Freese, who would handle the same role on their next two albums, Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace and Days Go By.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Other [Crowd Vocals] – 2002 Reading Festival Crowd, The
|3||Long Way Home||2:23|
Keyboards – Ronnie King
|5||Race Against Myself||3:32|
|6||(Can't Get My) Head Around You||2:15|
|7||The Worst Hangover Ever
Other [Bell Recorded At] – King Neptune'sSaxophone – Jason PowellScratches [DJ Scratching] – Mark MorenoTrombone – Erich MarbachTrumpet – Phil Jordan
|8||Never Gonna Find Me||2:39|
|10||Spare Me The Details
Piano – Brendan O'Brien
|12||When You're In Prison
Backing Vocals – Lauren KinkadeCello – Larry CorbettConcertmaster – Josephina Vengara*Harp – Gayle LevantOrchestrated By, Contractor [Strings] – Suzie KatayamaViolin – Denyse Buffum, Eve Butler, Mario De Leon*, Matt Funes, Natalie Leggett
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Southern Tracks
- Mixed At – Southern Tracks
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Art Direction – Sean Evans
- Backing Vocals – Higgins (X-13)*, Dexter*, Jack Grisham, Jim Lindberg, Noodles
- Bass, Vocals – Greg K.*
- Concept By [Cover] – Dexter Holland
- Design – Dan Abbott , Peter Curzon, Storm Thorgerson
- Design [CD Extra] – Justin Beope, Sarkis Kaloustian
- Drums – Josh Freese
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Billy Bowers, Chris Higgins
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Chris Higgins (tracks: 4), Karl Egsieker, Karl Egsieker (tracks: 4), Nick Didia (tracks: 4)
- Guitar, Vocals – Noodles
- Management – Rebel Waltz, Inc.*
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman (tracks: 4), Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Phil Martin
- Photography By – Rupert Truman
- Producer – Brendan O'Brien
- Programmed By [Guitar Effects], Effects [Noise Creation] – Chris Higgins
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Brian Humphrey, Bryan Cook, Jaime Sickora, Kevin Mills, Mark Valentine
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Steve Masi
- Vocals, Guitar – Dexter Holland
NotesOnly for sale in CIS
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 606817 022509
- Matrix / Runout: M-1140
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KG01
|CK 89026||The Offspring||Splinter (CD, Album, Enh)||Columbia||CK 89026||US||2003|
|CDCOL 6744||The Offspring||Splinter (CD, Album)||Columbia||CDCOL 6744||South Africa||2003|
|SICP 500||The Offspring||Splinter (CD, Album, Enh)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP 500||Japan||2003|
|5122010.2||The Offspring||Splinter (CD, Album)||Columbia||5122010.2||Taiwan||2003|
|5136203000||The Offspring||Splinter (CD, Album, Enh + DVD-V, PAL)||Columbia||5136203000||Australia||2003|