Evergreen, Volume 2 is the second album from the Stone Poneys, released five months after The Stone Poneys. It was the most commercially successful of the Stone Poneys' three studio albums.
December Dream, 03:37. Song About the Rain, 02:41. I've Got to Know, 02:43. Evergreen Part One, 03:10. Evergreen Part Two, 03:38. Different Drum, 02:39. Back On the Street Again, 01:54.
Linda Ronstadt, Evergreen Vol. 2 - Студийный альбом от The Stone Poneys. В альбом вошло 27 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:11:33. Song About the Rain. Bicycle Song (Soon Now). If I Were You. 01:58. Just a Little Bit of Rain. 10. The Stone Poneys. Train and the River. 11. December Dream - Linda Ronstadt & the Stone Poneys. Stone Poneys - December Dream.
Evergreen, Vol. 2 wasn't as strong as their debut album, but it did contain their only hit, "Different Drum," as well as several other pleasant songs in a similar vein.
Linda Ronstadt, Stone Poneys and Friends, Vol. III is the third and final studio album by The Stone Poneys, released in April 1968. Singer Linda Ronstadt would release her first solo album the following year
Evergreen, Volume 2 (1967). Album by The Stone Poneys. Back on the Street Again. was covered in. Back on the Street Again by The Sunshine Company (1967).
The Stone Poneys feat. Linda Ronstadt, Evergreen Vol. 2. 27 tracks. The Stone Poneys were a Los Angeles, California-based Folk-Rock trio consisting of Bobby Kimmel (rhythm guitar), Kenny Edwards (lead guitar), and Linda Ronstadt (vocals). Their three albums were produced by the late Nik Venet, best known for production work with The Beach Boys. The songs listed as Kimmel-Edwards compositions were actually written by Kimmel alone. The band's misspelled name came from Charlie Patton's Blues song "The Stone Pony Blues.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – John Braheny
|A2||Song About The Rain||2:40|
|A4||I'd Like To Know
Written-By – Pam Polland*
|A5||Evergreen Part One||3:10|
|A6||Evergreen Part Two||3:33|
Written-By – Mike Nesmith*
|B3||One For One
Written-By – Al Silverman, Austin DeLone*
|B4||Back On The Street Again||1:50|
|B5||Toys In Time||1:50|
|B6||New Hard Times
Written-By – M. Smith*
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Scranton
- Bass, Arranged By – James E. Bond, Jr.*
- Concertmaster, Violin – Sidney Sharp
- Drums – James Beck Gordon*
- Electric Bass – Joe Osborn
- Guitar – Dennis Mathew Budimir*, Robert A. Kimmel*
- Guitar [Guest] – Peter Olney Childs*, Stephen B. Gillette*
- Harpsichord – Don Randi
- Performer – Linda Maria Ronstadt*
- Producer – Nick Venet
- Sitar, Guitar – Kenneth M. Edwards*
- Violin, Viola, Cello – Harry Hyams, Jesse Ehrlich, Leonard Malersky*, Norman W. Botnick*, Robert Sushel, Stanley Plummer, William Kurasch
- Written-By – K. Edwards* (tracks: A3, A5, A6, B2, B5), B. Kimmel* (tracks: A3, A5, A6, B2, B5, B6), Steve Gillette (tracks: A2, B4)
NotesCat # T-2763 appears on the label.
Cat # T 2763 appears on the spine, front and rear cover, top-right.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): T1-2763
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): T2-2763
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): T1-2763-G2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): T2-2763-G2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Stamped): IAM [In A Triangle]
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|ST 2763, ST-2763||The Stone Poneys||Evergreen Vol. 2 (LP, Album, Scr)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||ST 2763, ST-2763||US||1967|
|ST 2763||The Stone Poneys||Evergreen Vol. 2 (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST 2763||Canada||1967|
|T 2763, T-2763||The Stone Poneys||Evergreen (LP, Album, Mono)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||T 2763, T-2763||Australia||1967|
|780129-2||The Stone Poneys||Evergreen Vol. 2 (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||780129-2||Netherlands||1995|
|ST 2763||The Stone Poneys||Evergreen Vol. 2 (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST 2763||New Zealand||1967|