Touched is the debut full-length album by drone doom band Nadja, it was first released in May 2003 by Deserted Factory Records. This album was made when Nadja was still a solo effort of Aidan Baker, prior to when Leah Buckareff joined Nadja in 2005. The album was re-issued by Alien8 recordings on March 13, 2007, with extended songs (except in the case of 'Stays Demons'), and remastered with an untitled bonus track at the end of "Flowers of Flesh".
Nadja is a duo of Aidan Baker (guitars, vocals, piano, woodwinds, drums) and Leah Buckareff (bass, vocals). Nadja began in 2003 as a solo project for Baker to explore the heavier/noisier side of his music performed mainly on the electric guitar.
Touched by Nadja, released 13 March 2007 1. Mutagen 2. Stays Demons 3. osis 4. Flowers of Flesh Originally released on CD by Alien8 Recordings and LP by Conspiracy Records.
Album Premiere: Adoran - "Artemisia". 25 Haziran, 07:29 ·. Herkese Açık. 1 Yorum · Haberin Tam Boyutu.
5. Kriplyana (Melted & Refrozen Snow That Looks Blue in Early Morning). 2. YEAR OF NO LIGHT & NADJA - Les Mains de Nadja. 3. MACHU PICCHU MOTHER FUTURE - Space Mountain Forever. Split, 03 Март 2009, Robotic Empire.
Nadja is a English album released on Nov 2009. Nadja Album has 10 songs sung by Masterz Of Energy, Giorgio Sainz. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Nadja songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp.
Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
There are multiple artists named Nadja: 1) Nadja is a Canadian drone doom duo featuring t Aidan Baker and bassist/vocalist Leah Buckareff. Originally formed in 2003 in Toronto, Canada as a Baker solo project, Buckareff joined in 2005 to bring the project out of the studio and into live settings. The duo combines soundscape, electronics and atmospheric vocals with slow, epic riffs and dirge-like percussion, creating a slowly moving grand wall of music that has been described as drone, ambient-doom, and shoegazer-metal.
South Blast! Style: electronics. Tracks count: 19. Views: 2. Nadja, D-Seven, Masterz Of Energy - Masterz of Energy 03:39. Nadja, D-Seven, Masterz Of Energy - Masterz of Energy 07:00. Giorgio Sainz, Masterz Of Energy - Nadja 07:15.
|A5||Se On Salaisuus||3:15|
|B3||Mua Kutsuu Tuulet||2:45|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Oy Ensio Music Ltd.
- Published By – Ensio Music
- Published By – Bluebird Music
- Recorded At – Studio Persikka
- Printed By – Painokiila Ky
- Lyrics By – Jorma Toiviainen (tracks: A4, B4), Jukka Koivisto (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B3, B5)
- Photography By – Fred Ohert
- Producer, Conductor, Composed By, Arranged By – Jukka Koivisto
- Recorded By – Hannu Perälä
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: TEOSTO/n©b
|SEMC 059||Nadja*||Nadja (Cass, Album)||Selecta||SEMC 059||Finland||1991|
|SECD- 059, SECD 059||Nadja*||Nadja (CD, Album)||Selecta , Selecta||SECD- 059, SECD 059||Finland||1991|