The New Christs - Woe Betide download mp3 album
Back to the page of The New Christs. EP, 1981, Green Records. Another Sin - The Burning of Rome. EP, 1989, Citadel Records. 1. Another Sin. 2. The Burning Of Rome. 8. I Am the Half That's Left.
Band Name The New Christs. Album Name Woe Betide. Labels Citadel Records. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album0. 5. The Half That's Left. 6. Corporate Son. 7. Woe Betide. Other productions from The New Christs.
Indie Rock The New Christs. 队列表 Indie Rock The New Christs Woe Betide. Band Name The New Christs. Data de aparición 1996. Estilo MusicalIndie Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum0. Saber más. Data de lançamento 1996. Estilo de MúsicaIndie Rock. Membros têm este álbum0. No Love Again Today.
New Christs since Radio Birdman's return to the recording studio, ranks with the man's finest work. Judged on their own merits, the New Christs throw up a mighty wall of guitar-based rock & roll here, with Dave Kettley's leads sounding as muscular as Charles Atlas, Jim Dickson and Stuart Wilson holding down the backbeat with plenty of power and just the right touch of swing, and Brent Williams adding some nice textures on keys and guitar.
Christ – The Album is the fourth album by Crass, released in 1982 But Not Dead, of a live recording of their June 1981 gig at the 100 Club in London along with other studio tracks, demos and tape fragments
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Kelly*, Younger*
|A2||Only A Hole
Written By – Harper*Written-By – Younger*
Written-By – Houllemare*, Younger*, Harper*
Guitar – Rob YoungerWritten-By – Younger*
Written-By – Kelly*, Younger*, Harper*
|B3||The Half That's Left
Written-By – Younger*
|B4||No Love Again Today
Written-By – Houllemare*, Younger*
- Recorded At – Damien Gerard Studios
- Mastered At – EMI Studios 301
- Distributed By – Get Hip Inc.
- Licensed From – Citadel Records
- Mixed At – Damien Gerard Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Arranged By – The New Christs
- Bass – Christian Houllemare
- Cover [Layout] – Andrew Habgood
- Drums – Peter Kelly
- Guitar – Tony Harper
- Mastered By – Don Bartley
- Organ – Stan Holroyd
- Photography – Margaret Scheikowski
- Producer – Ayatollah Smith
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Russell Pilling
- Sitar – Victor Levi
- Vocals – Rob Younger
NotesManufactured under license from Citadel Records Australia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout etched): LRR-022-A S-32431 10-95
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout etched): LRR-022-B S-32432 10-95
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides Runout stamped): MASTERED BY TRUTONE
- Matrix / Runout (same on both sides, most likely the initials of the cutter): [unidentified marking]
|CITCD 603||The New Christs||Woe Betide (CD, MiniAlbum)||Citadel||CITCD 603||Australia||1995|