Matrix, Runout (Side A runout): EA-04-A-. Matrix, Runout (Side B runout): EA-04-B
1. Come to the Altar and Him. 03:43.
Come to the Altar and Him. Newsflash Sounds.
Album: Come to the altar and Him. Release year: 2006. Come to the altar and Him: Best 2 songs. Doug Lane - On wounded feet 03:19. Doug Lane - Who am I 03:59. Album: Come to the altar and Him. Doug Lane: best 2 tracks. Doug Lane - On wounded feet Come to the altar and Him, 2006 03:19. Doug Lane - Who am I Come to the altar and Him, 2006 03:59.
The Real Doug Lane, Provo, Utah. Typically replies within minutes. Contact The Real Doug Lane on Messenger. Hope you'll come to AhiMuse and sing along as we celebrate the music of Billy Joel. Show is free, food is not. :-) APR30. Burning the Prairie, an album by Grizzly Goat on this site.
Leave behind your regrets and mistakes Come today, there's no reason to wait Jesus is calling Bring your sorrows and trade them for joy From the ashes, a new life is born Jesus is calling. O come to the altar The Father's arms are open wide Forgiveness was bought with The precious blood of Jesus Christ O come to the altar The Father's arms are open wide Forgiveness was bought with The precious blood of Jesus Christ
|A1||Come To The Alter And Him||3:20|
|A2||I Found It When I Found Jesus||2:40|
|A3||Who Was The Man||2:47|
|A4||Touch Me Again||3:15|
|A5||On Wounded Feet||3:05|
|B1||Jesus Lifted Me||2:25|
|B2||Those Precious Hands||3:28|
|B4||'Till You Touched Me||3:10|
|B5||Who Am I (That God Should Love Me)||3:45|
- Recorded At – Echo Studio
- Banjo, Mandolin – Chris Hennessey*
- Bass, Rhythm Guitar, Harmony Vocals – John Lane
- Design [Jacket] – Terry Wicks
- Drums – David Hillier
- Engineer – Jack Winsor
- Lead Guitar [1st] – Gordon Quinton
- Lead Guitar [2nd] – John Lacey
- Lead Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Doug Lane
- Photography By – Michael Nelson
- Written-By, Producer, Liner Notes – Everett Adams
NotesRecorded at Echo Recording, St. John's, NFLD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): EA-04-A-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): EA-04-B-