Bill Wells Trio - Also In White download mp3 album
Bill Wells (born c. 1963) is a Scottish bassist, pianist, guitarist and composer. He is best known for his group the Bill Wells Octet, since the early 1990s, but he has performed and recorded in a wide range of settings, including collaborations with The Pastels, Maher Shalal Hash Baz, Future Pilot . Lol Coxhill, Isobel Campbell, Barbara Morgenstern and recently Aidan Moffat. He has also played on tracks by Kevin Ayers, V Twin and Duglas T. Stewart.
He also recorded with a number of jazz, rock and folk groups, including The Strawbs and the Bill Wells Octet. His main musical influences included Thelonious Monk, King Oliver and Derek Bailey. Cooper died in Edinburgh in 2001. In Groups: Amalgam (2), Day & Taxi, Ken Hyder's Talisker, Spontaneous Music Ensemble, Spontaneous Music Orchestra, The Bill Wells Big Band, The Bill Wells Octet, Trevor Watts String Ensemble.
More Bill Wells Trio. Listen to Also In White now. Listen to Also In White in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Bill Wells Trio Also in White.
Also In White is the second album from the Bill Wells Trio, shedding any limitations of the Trio format as it stretches out from the first sound through t. .
DJ-friendly full length tracks. What is Album Only? Some artists and labels prefer certain tracks to be purchased as part of an entire release.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Presentation Piece #1
Baritone Saxophone – Allon BeauvoisinTrombone – Ronnie MacNivenTuba – Lindsay Cooper
|4||Jab The Chemistry Teacher||3:00|
|5||The Last Guitar Lesson||3:33|
|6||New Ascending Staircase||2:17|
|7||Also In White||5:53|
Bass – Lindsay Cooper Keyboards – Stephen PastelMixed By, Producer – David Scott, Stephen PastelVocals – Katrina Mitchell
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geographic
- Copyright (c) – Geographic
- Recorded At – Lunar
- Recorded At – East Kilbride Arts Centre
- Recorded At – The Practice Pad
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Arranged By – Bill Wells, Katrina Mitchell (tracks: 10)
- Harmonica, Guitar – Stevie Jackson
- Mastered By – Steve Rooke
- Mixed By, Producer – Bill Wells (tracks: 1 to 9), Bal* (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Music By – Bill Wells
- Painting – Annabel Wright
- Piano, Sampler [Samples] – Bill Wells
- Recorded By [Additional At East Kilbride Arts Centre] – David Scott
- Recorded By [Additional At The Practice Pad] – D. P. Johnson, S.A.G.
- Recorded By [At Lunar] – Bal*
- Sleeve [Sleeve Design] – Katrina Mitchell
- Trumpet – Robert Henderson
NotesRecorded mainly in Lunar by Bal. Additional recording at East Kilbride Arts Centre by David Scott and at the Practice Pad by D.P.Johnson and S.A.G.
Bill Wells, Lathsome Reels, PO Box 14864, Falkirk FK1 1Za, Scotland, UK.
Geographic, PO Box 549, Glasgow G12 9NQ, Scotland, UK.
Made in the EU
Packaged in a Jewel case. Booklet: 4 pages.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 055019 901522
- Barcode (Scanned): 5055019901522
- Matrix / Runout: GEOG15CDP 24438 2012119
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L056
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KA03
- Label Code: LC10192
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: MCPS
|GEOG15CDP||Bill Wells Trio||Also In White (CD, Album, Promo)||Geographic||GEOG15CDP||UK||2002|
|GEOG15LP||Bill Wells Trio||Also In White (LP)||Geographic||GEOG15LP||UK||2002|