Alex Theory, Daniel Pinchbeck - Emergence 2012 (The Soundtrack For Global Evolution) download mp3 album
Renews automatically. Emergence 2012 is an interesting experiment in sound, but nowhere near as hypnotic and magical as EARTH by Alex Theory. One person found this helpful.
Alex Theory, Emergence 2012. Used drive : HL-DT-STDVDRAM GSA-H10N Adapter: 1 ID: 0. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No. Read offset correction : 667 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No Null samples used in CRC calculations : Yes Used interface : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000. Used output format : Internal WAV Routines Sample format : 4. 00 Hz; 16 Bit; Stereo
This inspiring and peaceful Cd is a collaboration between ambient-sound technician Alex Theory and st Daniel Pinchbeck. The intention behind these compositions is to express a positive vision of the Mayan 2012 prophecy, and to prepare the listener to enter into a new realization of time, space and being.
Alex Theory is an ambient composer who makes the ideas of Pinchbeck come to light in haunting and mysterious primordial sound: thick bubbling water, snakelike rattles, and throbbing drums, the distant cry of strange rainforest creatures and wails of shaman, all merging together into a percolating stew. Whatever your views on the "2012 theory", there can be no doubt that this pair has concocted a heady mystic brew that reaches into the listener's unassimilated reptilian cortex. Tracklist: 01. Baktun 0.
Listen to music from Alex Theory & Daniel Pinchbeck like Baktun 11 v3, Baktun 12 v2. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Alex Theory & Daniel Pinchbeck. Alex Theory & Daniel Pinchbeck. Overview (current section). Do you know what kind of music this is?
- Copyright (c) – Daniel Pinchbeck
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alex Theory
- Copyright (c) – Mystic Vibrations
- Licensed To – Sounds True
- Distributed By – Sounds True, Inc.
- Record Company – Sounds True, Inc.
- Recorded At – Ocean Beach Studio
- Copyright (c) – Herwig Maurer
- Copyright (c) – Jeanne Hemhauser-Ricci
- Flute – Kimba Arem (tracks: 1, 2, 8)
- Liner Notes – Daniel Pinchbeck
- Percussion, Programmed By, Synthesizer, Voice, Performer [Turtle Shell] – Alex Theory
- Photography By [Alex Theory] – Jeanne Hemhauser-Ricci
- Photography By [Daniel Pinchbeck] – Herwig Maurer
- Written-By, Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Alex Theory
NotesIssued as a digipak.
From the back of the digipak:
Liner notes © 2009 Daniel Pinchbeck, record © Mystic Vibrations ℗ Alex Theory, under exclusive license to Sounds True
Manufactured in the U.S.A.
From the booklet:
Printed in the United States of America
Liner notes © Daniel Pinchbeck, record © 2009 Mystic Vibrations ℗ 2009 Alex Theory, under exclusive license to Sounds True
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 00835-13152 0