The June Brides & Phil Wilson - Every Conversation: The Story Of download mp3 album
Graham Lee. Guitar (Acoustic). Vocals, Vocals (Background).
Every Conversation (3:07). Overview (current section). Every Conversation: The Story Of The June Brides & Phil Wilson. Also featured on. +3 other releases.
The June Brides Every Conversation: The Story Of The June Brides & Phil Wilson Album songs . n The Rain(Provided) . very Conversation(Provided) . he Instrumental (Provided) . Fall(Provided) . unday To Saturday . ick Tired And Drunk(Provided) . isneyland(Provided) . omfort(Provided) . eard You Whisper(Provided) 1. nemies(Provided) 1. o Place Called Home(Provided).
Album: Every Conversation: The Story of the June Brides & Phil Wilson, 2005.
The June Brides - Every Conversation (7", Single). Marc Riley With The Creepers. Phil Wilson (2) - God Bless Jim Kennedy (Album). Pound For Pound The June Brides & Phil Wilson (2) - Every Conversation: The Story Of (2xCD, Comp). Cherry Red. CDM RED 273. UK. 2005.
The June Brides are an English indie pop group, formed in London in 1983, by Phil Wilson and Simon Beesley of International Rescue. Influenced by Postcard-label bands such as Josef K and punk-era bands such as Buzzcocks, The Desperate Bicycles and The Television Personalities, their mix of guitar pop with viola and trumpet formed a blueprint for many of the indie pop bands that would follow. In 2006, Sarandon paid tribute by naming their fourth 7" album The June Bride, which saw Phil Wilson guesting on vocals. The band were also honoured in 2006 by a tribute album Still Unravished, released on Irish label yesboyicecream records, which featured covers by bands such as Manic Street Preachers, Television Personalities, The Tyde, Jeffrey Lewis & The Jasmine Minks. Every Conversation: The Story Of The June Brides & Phil Wilson (2005, Cherry Red, CDM RED 273 ). Singles.
Between the Moon and the Clouds by The June Brides, released 11 March 2017 1. A January Moon 2. Cloud 3. Phil Wilson - I Own It (Andy Fonda Beans Mix) 4. Phil Wilson - What Time Can Do 5. The Granite Shore - Flood of Fortune 6. Phil Wilson and Laura Turley - Every Conversation 7. Phil Wilson - Just The Same 8. Phil Wilson - Sunday to Saturday 9. Phil Wilson - A January Moon (demo) 10. A Choral Cloud. Got it. + add. album. Full Digital Discography. and,. Purchasable with gift card.
Every Conversation: The Story of The June Brides & Phil Wilson released: 2005. For Better or Worse released: 1995.
A Page for Phil Wilson's releases outside of the June Brides. Contact Phil Wilson on Messenger. After watching Upside Down: The Creation Records Story for a second time this past week, I became a bit peeved at the documentary’s focus. It invests too much time in portraying the label as partying tastemakers who were consumed by Kingmaking. Certainly, Alan McGee and Co. fostered their fair sha.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||–The June Brides||In The Rain||3:57|
|1-2||–The June Brides||Every Conversation||3:07|
|1-3||–The June Brides||The Instrumental
Written-By – Phil Wilson , Simon Beesley
|1-4||–The June Brides||I Fall||2:28|
|1-5||–The June Brides||Sunday To Saturday||3:09|
|1-6||–The June Brides||Sick Tired And Drunk
Written-By – Simon Beesley
|1-7||–The June Brides||Disneyland
Written-By – Simon Beesley
|1-8||–The June Brides||Comfort||2:18|
|1-9||–The June Brides||Heard You Whisper||3:04|
|1-10||–The June Brides||Enemies
Written-By – Phil Chevron*
|1-11||–The June Brides||No Place Called Home||3:02|
|1-12||–The June Brides||Josef's Gone||2:26|
|1-13||–The June Brides||This Town||3:07|
|1-14||–The June Brides||On The Rocks||2:53|
|1-15||–The June Brides||We Belong||2:33|
|1-16||–The June Brides||Just The Same||4:10|
|1-17||–Phil Wilson||Waiting For A Change||2:55|
|1-18||–Phil Wilson||The Written Word||3:56|
|1-19||–Phil Wilson||Even Now||3:48|
|1-20||–Phil Wilson||Better Days||3:00|
|1-21||–Phil Wilson||A Jingle||3:30|
|1-22||–Phil Wilson||10 Miles||3:00|
|2-1||–The June Brides||In The Rain [Long Session]||3:39|
|2-2||–The June Brides||I Fall [Long Session]||3:30|
|2-3||–The June Brides||On The Rocks [Long Session]||3:00|
|2-4||–The June Brides||No Place Called Home [Long Session]||2:35|
|2-5||–The June Brides||Just The Same [Unreleased Version]||3:32|
|2-6||–The June Brides||Cold||2:58|
|2-7||–The June Brides||One Day [Peel Session]||3:00|
|2-8||–The June Brides||We Belong [Peel Session]||2:19|
|2-9||–The June Brides||Waiting 4 A Change [Peel Session]||2:17|
|2-10||–The June Brides||This Town [Peel Session]||2:44|
|2-11||–The June Brides||Pound For Pound [Live]
Written-By – Jon Hunter, Phil Wilson
|2-12||–Phil Wilson||Joy Will Find You Out [Long Session]||2:30|
|2-13||–Phil Wilson||A Cowboy's Lament
Written-By – Traditional
|2-14||–Phil Wilson||Even Now [Long Session]||3:30|
Written-By – B. Wheeler*, G. Rodgers*
|2-16||–Phil Wilson||Love In Vain||2:25|
|2-17||–Phil Wilson||10 Miles [Long Session]||2:57|
|2-18||–Phil Wilson||Small Town [Long Session]||3:32|
|2-19||–Phil Wilson||After Hours
Written-By – Lou Reed
- Acoustic Guitar [Lead] – "Evil" Graham Lee* (tracks: 1.17, 1.19)
- Backing Vocals – Joanne Lilley (tracks: 1.17, 1.19), Paul Strudwick (tracks: 1.17, 1.19)
- Bass – Martin Casey (tracks: 1.17, 1.19)
- Bass Guitar – Adrian Carter (tracks: 1.1 to 1.16, 2.1 to 2.11), Pete Waldron (tracks: 1.21, 1.22, 2.12, 2.14, 2.15, 2.17, 2.18), Phil Wilson (tracks: 1.18, 1.20, 2.19)
- Bass, Vocals – Paul Strudwick (tracks: 2.13, 2.16)
- Compiled By – Phil Wilson
- Design – Jim at Wolf Graphics*
- Drums – Alsy MacDonald (tracks: 1.17, 1.19), Brian Alexis (tracks: 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 to 1.10, 2.1 to 2.5), Chris Nineham (tracks: 1.1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.7), Ciaran McLaughlin (tracks: 1.11, 1.12, 1.14, 1.15, 2.13, 2.16), Dave Bickley (tracks: 1.13, 1.16, 2.6 to 2.11), Paul Mulreany (tracks: 1.21, 1.22, 2.12, 2.14, 2.15, 2.17, 2.18)
- Guitar – Frank Sweeney (tracks: 2.13, 2.16)
- Guitar, Vocals – Paul Strudwick (tracks: 1.21, 1.22, 2.12, 2.14, 2.15, 2.17, 2.18)
- Lead Guitar, Drum Programming – Andrew Innes (tracks: 1.18, 1.20, 2.19)
- Liner Notes – Michael White
- Organ – Frank Sweeney (tracks: 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 to 1.16, 2.1 to 2.11)
- Steel Guitar – Dennis Farrar (tracks: 1.17, 1.19)
- Trumpet – Jon Hunter (tracks: 1.2 to 1.4, 1.6 to 1.16, 2.1 to 2.11)
- Viola – Frank Sweeney (tracks: 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 to 2.19)
- Violin – Frank Sweeney (tracks: 1.21, 1.22, 2.12, 2.14, 2.15, 2.17, 2.18)
- Vocals – Joanne Lilley (tracks: 1.21, 1.22, 2.13 to 2.18)
- Vocals, Guitar – Phil Wilson , Simon Beesley (tracks: 1.1 to 1.16, 2.1 to 2.11)
- Written-By – Phil Wilson (tracks: 1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.5, 1.8, 1.9, 1.11 to 2.10, 2.12, 2.14, 2.16 to 2.18)
NotesA compilation of all tracks by The June Brides plus most of tracks by Phil Wilson solo with some rarities includes BBC sessions tracks between 1984 to 1987.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 013929 127326