California traveler Lyrics. On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim I had to stop for the night There she stood in the doorway; I heard the mission bell And I was thinking to myself "This Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place (Such a lovely.
Features Song Lyrics for California's Traveler album. California - Traveler Album Lyrics. 1. California Traveler Lyrics. California Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
The Traveler by California John, released 02 December 2016 1. Sunlight 2. With You 3. Need You 4. San Francisco 5. Grit 6. Underdog 7. Just Fine 8. Feel This Made entirely on an MPC1000, from the mind of California John comes the newest album "The Traveler". Got it. + add. album.
Four (stylized as four) is the fourth album by American rock band Blues Traveler, released on September 13, 1994. Blues Traveler broke into the mainstream following the release of four. four peaked at No. 8 on the Billboard 200 albums chart and is most known for its hits "Run-Around" and "Hook", which charted at No. 8 and 23, respectively, on the Billboard Hot 100. Both songs also charted in the top 20 on the Mainstream Rock and Modern Rock charts.
Sugar Hill SHCD 3803.
California Traveler is an independent travel blog.
|A1||Rocker Arm Reel||2:34|
|A2||A Walk In The Irish Rain||3:11|
|A3||Scissors, Paper & Stone||3:35|
|A4||My Sweet Blue-Eyed Darlin'||2:50|
|A6||A Farmer's Son||3:08|
|B2||I'll Dry Every Tear That Falls||3:54|
|B6||Band Of Angels||3:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sugar Hill Records
- Recorded At – Juniper Studios
- Band [California] – Berline*, Crary*, Hickman*, Moore*, Spurgin*
- Banjo – John Hickman
- Bass, Snare – Steve Spurgin
- Design – Bob Murray
- Fiddle, Viola – Byron Berline
- Guest [Special], Dobro – Skip Conover (tracks: 6)
- Guest [Special], Drums – Billy Block (tracks: 9)
- Guest [Special], Fiddle [Twin] – Dennis Fetchet (tracks: 4)
- Guest [Special], Percussion [Pennywhistle] – Bette Berline (tracks: 2)
- Guitar – Dan Crary
- Harmony Vocals – Byron Berline (tracks: 2, 3, 8, 10, 12), John Moore (tracks: 2 to 4, 8, 10 to 12), Steve Spurgin (tracks: 4, 11)
- Lead Guitar, Lead Vocals – John Moore (tracks: 5)
- Lead Vocals – Byron Berline (tracks: 4, 11), Steve Spurgin (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 8, 10, 12)
- Mandolin – Byron Berline (tracks: 12)
- Mandolin [Twin] – Byron Berline (tracks: 9)
- Mandolin, Guitar [Finger-Picked] – John Moore
- Mastered By – David Glasser
- Photography – Jim Brown
- Producer – California , Jim Emrich
- Soloist [First Guitar], Guitar [Fills] – Dan Crary (tracks: 5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 015891380346
|SH-CD-3803||California||Traveler (CD, Album)||Sugar Hill Records||SH-CD-3803||US||1992|
|SUG-CD-3803||California||Traveler (CD, Album, RE)||Sugar Hill Records||SUG-CD-3803||US||2000|