Def Leppard is the self-titled eleventh studio album by the British rock band of the same name, released on 30 October 2015. Leppard's first studio album since Songs from the Sparkle Lounge (2008) (marking the longest gap between two studio albums in their career) and their first on earMUSIC Records, it became their seventh top ten album after debuting on the Billboard 200 at number 10. The first single "Let's Go" was released 15 September 2015, alongside the artwork and track listing.
Yeah! is the ninth studio album by English hard rock Def Leppard. It is the first cover album by the band. It was originally to be released on 20 September 2005, but it was announced on 31 March 2006 that the album would be released on 23 May 2006. The album charted at No. 16 on the Billboard 200 and No. 52 on the UK Albums Chart.
It is Def Leppard's best-selling album to date, selling over 25 million copies worldwide, including 12 million in the US, and spawning seven hit singles. The album charted at number one on both the Billboard 200 and the UK Albums Chart. Hysteria was produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange. The title of the album was thought up by drummer Rick Allen, referring to his 1984 auto accident and the ensuing worldwide media coverage surrounding it.
VAULT: DEF LEPPARD GREATEST HITS (1980-1995) View Album. DEF LEPPARD View Album.
Def Leppard – Love from 2008 Songs from the Sparkle Loung. Def Leppard Pyromania Лейбл Vertigo 25PP-59 Формат Vinyl, LP, Album, Promo Страна Japan Дата релиза 1983 Жанр Rock Стиль Hard Rock Содержание A1 Rock Rock (Till You Drop) A2 Photograph A3 Stagefright A4 Too Late For Love A5 Die Ha – Оцифровка групп. :44.
EP, 1979, Self-Released. 1. Ride into the Sun. 2. Getcha Rocks Off. 3. The Overture. Split, 1980, Mercury Records. Money Changes Everything.
Def Leppard is a studio album by Def Leppard. Tracklist Let's Go, Dangerous, Man Enough, We Belong, Invincible, Sea of Love, Energized, All Time High, Battle of My Own, Broke'N' Brokenhearted, Forever Young, Last Dance, Wings of an Angel, Blind Faith.
|6||Sea Of Love||4:04|
|8||All Time High||4:19|
|9||Battle Of My Own||2:42|
|13||Wings Of An Angel||4:23|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bludgeon Riffola Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bludgeon Riffola Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Mailboat Records
- Distributed By – Mailboat Records
- Published By – Primary Wave Music Publishing
- Published By – Larry Mestel
- Published By – Adam Lowenberg
- Recorded At – Joe's Garage, Dublin
- Recorded At – Phil's Sweat Shop
- Designed At – Richard Smith Illustration
- Acoustic Guitar – Joe* (tracks: 9, 12), Phil* (tracks: 9, 12), Sav* (tracks: 1, 9, 12), Viv* (tracks: 14)
- Artwork – Richard Smith
- Backing Vocals – Debbi Blackwell-Cook* (tracks: 6)
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Rick Savage
- Booking [Agency, North America] – Adam Kornfeld, Artist Group International, Dennis Arfa
- Booking [Agency, Outside North America] – ITB, Rod MacSween
- Bouzouki – Ronan* (tracks: 12)
- Drums, Percussion – Rick Allen
- Electric Guitar – Sav* (tracks: 12)
- Engineer – Ronan McHugh
- Engineer [Studio Assistance] – David Wolff , Jeff Diffner, Malvin Mortimer
- Guitar [End Guitar Licks] – Phil* (tracks: 2, 11, 13), Viv* (tracks: 8, 9, 13)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Phil Collen, Vivian Campbell
- Keyboards – Ronan* (tracks: 9)
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Joe Elliott
- Legal – Greenberg Traurig LLP*, "Legal Eagle" James Harman*, Jeff Smith*, Michael Simkins LLP
- Management – HK Management, Howard Kaufman, Mike Kobayashi
- Management [Business] – Gail Sowerby, Julie Rene, Mark Boomla, Martine Bbida, Prager Metis*, Provident Financial Management, Wendy Hoffhine
- Management [Travel] – Adrienne Lock, Amber Lock, Cynthia Kilgore, Katherin Pearson, Lock Travel Management, Plaza Travel, Rima Travel
- Mellotron – Ronan* (tracks: 14)
- Photography By [Page 13] – John Zocco
- Photography By [Page 2] – Helen Collen*
- Photography By [Pages 3, 5 to 12] – Ross Halfin
- Photography By [Pages 4, 14 & 15] – Jeff Diffner
- Producer – Def Leppard, Ronan McHugh
- Product Manager [Worldwide Merchandise] – Dell Furano, Epic Rights, Live Nation, Rick Fish
- Public Relations [Online] – Primary Wave Music, Robert Dippold
- Public Relations [Publicity, Europe] – Peter Klapproth, Pirate Smile
- Public Relations [Publicity, UK] – Duff Battye , Duff Press, Jon Jones
- Public Relations [Publicity, US] – Carleen Donovan
- Public Relations [Radio] – Jody Best, Primary Wave Music
- Soloist – Phil* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8, 10, 11, 14), Viv* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 11 to 14)
- Written-By – Elliott* (tracks: 1 to 5, 8 to 11, 13, 14), Collen* (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14), Allen* (tracks: 5), Savage* (tracks: 1, 9, 12 to 14), Campbell* (tracks: 13, 14)
NotesRecorded at Joe's Garage, Dublin, Ireland.
Additional recording at Phil's Sweat Shop, CA and various laptops around the world.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4029759107408
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0101073507-0101 0210740EMU 14
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV89
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6551
|0210747EMU||Def Leppard||Def Leppard (2xLP, Album)||Ear Music||0210747EMU||Europe||2015|
|GQCS-90056||Def Leppard||Def Leppard (CD, Album)||Ward Records||GQCS-90056||Japan||2015|
|MBV 9541||Def Leppard||Def Leppard (2xLP, Album, 180)||Mailboat Records||MBV 9541||US||2016|
|GQJS-90003~4||Def Leppard||Def Leppard (2xLP, Album, Ltd)||Ward Records, Bludgeon Riffola Records||GQJS-90003~4||Japan||2015|
|0210845EMU||Def Leppard||Def Leppard (CD, Album, Dlx, Ltd, Dig)||Ear Music||0210845EMU||UK||2015|