Tracklist: 1. Disco-Fied, 2. Caravan, 3. Barretta’s Theme (Keep Your Eye On The Sparrow), 4. Theme From . 5. Blockbuster, 6. My Cherie Amour, 7. (It’s Time To) Boogie Down, 8. Three Days Of The Condor, 9. Disco-Fied (Reprise). 8. Three Days Of The Condor. 9. More albums from Rhythm Heritage: Last Night On Earth by Rhythm Heritage. Disco Derby by Rhythm Heritage. Sky’s The Limit by Rhythm Heritage. View all albums . About.
BPM Profile Disco-Fied. Album starts at 100BPM, ends at 201BPM (+101), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Baretta's Theme (Keep Your Eye On the Sparrow), 05:09.
Rhythm Heritage was never a band in the true sense of the word. Best known for its disco-funk versions of themes from movies and television cop shows, Rhythm Heritage was a group of Los Angeles studio musicians that producers Michael Omartian and Steve Barri threw together. None of its three albums were distinctive - they weren't meant to be. But if you take them for what they are, those albums aren't without their pleasures. Although uneven, Rhythm Heritage's first album, Disco-Fied, is arguably its best
is an instrumental song written by Barry De Vorzon and performed by American funk group Rhythm Heritage, released on their debut album Disco-Fied. It reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in the United States on the chart date of February 28, 1976. As the title implies, it was the opening theme music for the 1970s American television series .
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – E. K. Ellington*, I. Mills*, J. Tizol*
|A3||Barretta's Theme (Keep Your Eye On The Sparrow)
Written-By – D. Grusin*
|A4||Theme From S.W.A.T.
Written-By – B. DeVorzon*
Written-By – V. Thomas*
|B2||My Cherie Amour
Written-By – H. Cosby*, S. Wonder*, S. Moy*
|B3||(It's Time To) Boogie Down||3:30|
|B4||Three Days Of The Condor
Written-By – D. Grusin*
- Manufactured By – El Disco De Moda C.A.
- Arranged By – Michael Omartian
- Art Direction – Tom Wilkes
- Bass – Scott Edwards
- Concertmaster – Sid Sharp*
- Design [Album] – Earl Klasky, Tom Wilkes
- Drums – Ed Greene
- Engineer [Assistant] – Howard Gale
- Engineer [Recording] – Phil Kaye
- Guitar – Ben Benay, Dean Parks, Ray Parker*
- Handclaps – Marvin Deane, Pat McCoy
- Keyboards – Michael Omartian
- Mastered By – Lanky Linstrot, Phil Cross
- Musician [Guest] – David Duke, Gale Robinson , Lee Ritenour
- Percussion – Victor Feldman
- Photography By – Ken Marcus
- Producer – Michael Omartian, Steve Barri
- Trombone – Lew McCreary
- Trumpet – Paul Hubinon, Tony Terran
- Typography [Lettering] – Bill Franks
- Vocals – Luther Waters, Michael Omartian, Michael Price , Orin Waters*
- Woodwind – Ernie Watts, Fred Seldon*, Tom Scott
- Written-By – M, Omartian* (tracks: A1, B3, B5), M. Price* (tracks: A1, B3, B5)
|ABCD-934||Rhythm Heritage||Disco-Fied (LP, Album, Ter)||ABC Records||ABCD-934||US||1976|
|ABCD-934||Rhythm Heritage||Disco-Fied (LP, Album, Promo)||ABC Records||ABCD-934||US||1976|
|ABCD 934||Rhythm Heritage||Disco-Fied (LP, Album)||ABC Records||ABCD 934||Peru||1976|
|ABCD-934, # ABCD-934||Rhythm Heritage||Disco-Fied (LP, Album)||ABC Records, ABC Records||ABCD-934, # ABCD-934||US||1976|
|14 251||Rhythm Heritage||Disco-Fied (LP, Album)||ABC Records||14 251||Argentina||1976|