Stabbing Westward - Wither Blister Burn + Peel download mp3 album
Stabbing Westward's second album finds them discarding the lo-fi aggro-synth assault of their first album for a more mainstream "guitar-driven sound. While this isn't necessarily a bad thing, you have to wonder why they would do such a thing
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). If you like Stabbing Westward at all then you owe it to yourself to pick up this album. Like all of their albums it is best to listen to it straight through as the songs kind of tell a story and often reference each-other. Darkest Days is the best cd to pick up.
Before the album was released, Christopher Hall (vocals) said in an interview that Stabbing Westward wrote great pop-rock songs, but the band had always ended up making them ugly by adding effects and screaming, etc. On this album, he claimed, they decided to write what they wanted, regardless of fan expectation. Wither Blister Burn & Peel (1996). Stabbing Westward (2001).
Artists Stabbing Westward Wither Blister Burn + Peel. Wither Blister Burn + Peel Stabbing Westward. Wither Blister Burn + Peel. This album has an average beat per minute of 141 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 108/172 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Wither Blister Burn + Peel.
The album was released on April 1, 2003, a year after the band broke up on February 9, 2002. It features fourteen remastered tracks: twelve tracks from their three albums released in the 1990s (Ungod (1994), Wither Blister Burn & Peel (1996), and Darkest Days (1998)), and two from movie soundtracks. The Essential Stabbing Westward. Greatest hits album by. Stabbing Westward.
|1||I Don't Believe||4:21|
|3||What Do I Have To Do?||4:09|
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Australia) Limited
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Made By – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Produced At – Bearsville Studios
- Engineered At – Bearsville Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee North
- Copyright (c) – EMI Virgin Songs, Inc.
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Art Direction – Gabrielle Raumberger
- Bass, Guitar – Jim Sellers
- Design – Dylan Tran
- Design [Logo] – Jim Marcus
- Drums, Guitar, Programmed By, Backing Vocals – Andy Kubiszewski
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Laidlaw, John Chiarolanzio
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Jamie Seyberth
- Engineer [Mix] – Mark O'Donoughue
- Keyboards, Programmed By, Guitar – Walter Flakus
- Mastered By – Tom Baker
- Mixed By – Tim Palmer
- Photography By [Band] – Melanie Nissen
- Photography By [Still] – David Skernick
- Producer, Engineer – John Fryer
- Vocals, Guitar – Christopher Hall
- Written-By – Stabbing Westward
NotesThe CD comes in a clear jewel case with a grey tray and a 12-page booklet.
Produced & Engineered May 1995.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 399700 009286
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 0062646000000 01 SMEA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): S1100313410-0101 12 C1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L681
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6509
|CK 66152, 66152||Stabbing Westward||Wither Blister Burn + Peel (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||CK 66152, 66152||US||1996|
|SAMP 3134||Stabbing Westward||Wither Blister Burn + Peel (CD, Album, Promo)||Columbia||SAMP 3134||Europe||1996|
|481580 2, 01-481580-10||Stabbing Westward||Wither Blister Burn + Peel (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||481580 2, 01-481580-10||Europe||1996|
|CK 66152||Stabbing Westward||Wither Blister Burn + Peel (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 66152||Canada||1996|
|CT 66152||Stabbing Westward||Wither Blister Burn + Peel (Cass, Album)||Columbia||CT 66152||US||1996|