Matching Mole - Matching Mole download mp3 album
Matching Mole (1972) is the eponymous debut album from the English Canterbury scene progressive rock band Matching Mole. Disc 1. "O Caroline" (Sinclair, Wyatt) – 5:05. Instant Pussy" (Wyatt) – 2:59. Signed Curtain" (Wyatt) – 3:06. Part of the Dance" (Miller) – 9:16. Instant Kitten" (Wyatt) – 4:58. Dedicated to Hugh, but You Weren't Listening" (Wyatt) – 4:39. Beer as in Braindeer" (Wyatt) – 4:02. Immediate Curtain" (Wyatt) – 5:57.
Matching Mole biography Active from 1971 to 1973. Upon leaving SOFT MACHINE in 1971 after their "Fourth" album, Robert WYATT decided to form a new band which he named MATCHING MOLE (from the French translation of SOFT MACHINE). He recruited Dave Sinclair of CARAVAN to play keybaords along with guitarist Phil Miller (ex-DELIVERY) and QUIET SUN bassist Bill MacCormick. They made two albums both released in 1972, a self-titled and "Little Red Record", the latter featuring Dave MacRae on keys in place of Sinclair. Phil Miller soon left to join HATFIELD AND THE NORTH, and Wyatt.
Matching Mole – Matching Mole. Label: Esoteric Recordings – ECLEC 22311. Disc Two - Album Sessions Recordings December 1971, January 1972: 2-1. Signed Curtain (Take Two).
Matching Mole were an English progressive rock band associated with the Canterbury scene. Robert Wyatt formed the band in October 1971 after he left Soft Machine and recorded his first solo album The End of an Ear (4 December 1970). He continued his role on vocals and drums and was joined by David Sinclair of Caravan on organ and piano, Dave MacRae on electric piano, Phil Miller of Delivery on guitar and Bill MacCormick of Quiet Sun, on bass.
Album Name Matching Mole. Data wpisu 08 Kwiecień 1972. Styl muzycznyProgressive Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album5. 4. Part of the Dance.
Matching Mole - war eine englische Rockband aus der Canterbury Szene. Matching Mole - fue una banda inglesa de rock progresivo de la escena de Canterbury, famosa por su canción O Caroline.
|A4||Part Of The Dance|
|B2||Dedicated To Hugh, But You Weren't Listening|
|B3||Beer As In Braindeer|
- Made By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Published By – Soft Machine Publishing Company Limited
- Published By – Essex Music International Ltd.
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, London
- Mixed At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Bass Guitar – Bill MacCormick
- Electric Piano – Dave McRae*
- Engineer [Aided By] – Richard Dodd
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Phillip Beckwith
- Engineer [Sound] – Mike FitzHenry
- Executive-Producer – Sean Murphy
- Guitar – Phil Miller
- Illustration [Cover] – Alan Cracknell
- Mellotron, Piano, Drums, Voice – Robert Wyatt
- Piano, Organ – David Sinclair
- Producer – Matching Mole
- Written-By – Sinclair* (tracks: A1), Miller* (tracks: A4), Wyatt* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4)
With plain white inner sleeve with blue 'Made in England' and 'Patent No.' printing
Orange CBS labels with camera logo in the centre
Made in England
1st Category on label, 2nd on cover
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1: Runout side A, stamped): S 64850-A2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1: Runout side B, stamped): S 64850-B3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2: Runout side A, stamped): S 64850-A2 ⋀ ⊂⊃ I
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2: Runout side B, stamped): S 64850-B3 ⊂⊃ ∴
|S 64850, 64850||Matching Mole||Matching Mole (LP, Album)||CBS, CBS||S 64850, 64850||UK||1972|
|LIMECD 03020004||Matching Mole||Matching Mole (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Limited Edition||LIMECD 03020004||Russia||2000|
|MJJ397LP||Matching Mole||Matching Mole (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, whi)||Klimt Records||MJJ397LP||Europe||2019|
|32105||Matching Mole||Matching Mole (LP, Album, RE)||CBS||32105||UK||Unknown|
|ECLEC 22311||Matching Mole||Matching Mole (2xCD, Album, RE, RM, Exp)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC 22311||UK||2012|