Fantasy is an album by American singer-songwriter Carole King, released in 1973. At the time of its release, it only reached on the Billboard album chart, but has remained highly regarded by her fans over the ensuing decades. Presented as a sort of song cycle, the album opens and closes with two versions of the title song and the songs on each side segue directly into one another.
A1. Fantasy Beginning. A2. You've Been Around Too Long. Fantasy (LP, Album). Ode Records (2). SP 77018.
Fantasy (LP, Album). Ode Records (2), A&M Records. A&M Records, Ode Records (2). SP-77018.
Fantasy (Carole King album), Fantasy is an album by American singer-songwriter Carole King, released in 1973 At the time of its release, it only reached on the Billboard . Believe in Humanity" – 3:19. Carole King - Vocals, piano, backing vocals. David T Walker - guitar. Charles Larkey - bass guitar. Susan Ranney - bass guitar. Harvey Mason, Sr - drums. Bobbye Hall - percussion. Eddie Kendricks - backing vocals.
Is Fantasy the best album by Carole King? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. CAROLE KING - FANTASY - ORIGINAL VINYL LP Condition: Used. Time left: 2h 3m 3s. Ships to: Worldwide. Carole King LP Fantasy Yegrin Rare Corazon Fantasy Beginning Korean Pressing Condition: Used. Time left: 5h 19m 31s. CAROLE KING FANTASY 4 TRACK 3 ¾ IPS STEREO REEL TO REEL TAPE Condition: Very Good. Time left: 7h 10m 25s.
Fantasy is an album by American singer-songwriter Carole King, released in 1973.
Consumer Guide Album. Carole King: Fantasy The title means she's decided to step outside herself and write songs about imaginary situations, just like some Brill Building hack. A decision which seems to have brightened her music considerably. As for the situations themselves, well, what hath Walter Lippmann wrought? But the odd thing is that in the context of her junkie and housewife soap operas, her quest for "Directions" and "A Quiet Place to Live" could almost make you "Believe in Humanity.
|A2||You've Been Around Too Long||3:42|
|A3||Being At War With Each Other||3:26|
|A5||That's How Things Go Down||2:55|
|B2||A Quiet Place To Live||2:27|
|B4||You Light Up My Life||3:13|
|B6||Believe In Humanity||3:19|
- Manufactured By – Epic/Sony Inc.
- Bass, Double Bass [String] – Charles Larkey
- Cello – Denis Brott, Dennis Karmazyn, Jeffrey Solow, Judith Perett*
- Congas, Bongos – Ms Bobbye Hall*
- Double Bass [String] – Susan Ranney
- Drums, Vibraphone – Harvey Mason
- Engineer – Hank Cicalo
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Mitchell
- Guitar – David T. Walker
- Keyboards, Vocals, Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Strings], Arranged By [Horns], Written-By – Carole King
- Producer – Lou Adler
- Saxophone – Curtis Amy, Ernie Watts, Mike Altschul, Tom Scott
- Trombone – Charlie Loper*, Dick "Slyde" Hyde*
- Trombone, Euphonium, Arranged By [Horns] – George Bohannon*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Albert Aarons*, Chuck Findley, Ollie Mitchell
- Viola – Alan De Veritch*, David Campbell, Denyse Buffam*, Paul Polivnick
- Violin – Barry Socher, Glenn Dicterow, Gordon Marron, Haim Shtrum, Kathleen Lenski, Kenneth Yerke, Miwako Watanabe, Polly Sweeney, Robert Lipsett, Ronald Folsom, Sheldon Sanov, Thomas Buffam*
NotesInclude obi / fold-out insert.
Made in Japan
|ODE 77018||Carole King||Fantasy (LP, Album)||Ode Records||ODE 77018||UK||1973|
|487939 2||Carole King||Fantasy (CD, Album, RE)||Ode Records , Epic||487939 2||Europe||1997|
|SLAM 67018||Carole King||Fantasy (LP, Album)||Ode Records , A&M Records||SLAM 67018||Italy||1973|
|PET 34962||Carole King||Fantasy (Cass, Album)||Epic, Ode Records||PET 34962||US||Unknown|
|SP-77018||Carole King||Fantasy (LP, Album)||A&M Records, Ode Records||SP-77018||US||1973|