Between the Buried and Me - Automata I download mp3 album
Between the Buried and Me is an American progressive metal band from Raleigh, North Carolina. Formed in 2000, the band consists of Tommy Giles Rogers Jr. (lead vocals, keyboards), Paul Waggoner (lead guitar, backing vocals), Dustie Waring (rhythm guitar, lead guitar), Dan Briggs (bass, keyboards), and Blake Richardson (drums).
Between the Buried and Me is the debut studio album by American progressive metal band Between the Buried and Me. It was produced by Jamie King and was released on April 30, 2002 through Lifeforce Records. The album contains re-recordings of all the songs that were on the group's 2001 3-track demo: "What We Have Become," "More of Myself to Kill" and "The Use of a Weapon.
Automata I is the eighth studio album by the American progressive metal band Between the Buried and Me. It was released on March 9, 2018 through Sumerian Records, their first release with the label. It is the first part of a two-piece album-the second, Automata II, was released on July 13, 2018. Between the Buried and Me began recording the album on July 31, 2017 and finished on September 6, 2017, announcing it in January 2018 with 2018 tour dates set with The Dear Hunter and Leprous. Longtime producer and collaborator Jamie King returned to produce the album
Despite their recent progressive leanings, Between The Buried And Me have always had a firm foot planted in the world of the heavy, yet it certainly feels like they've doubled down in this regard. Despite aforementioned sonic heaviness, there's just as much in the way of experimentation as there is restraint demonstrated here. Millions' takes a more fastidious melodic approach to the band's song structure whereas 'Blot' is the signature progressive powerhouse of the album before it deliberately pulls the plug right as it hits its climax.
Progressive Death Metal. Released: March 9, 2018 Recorded: August–September 2017 Studio: The Basement Studios, Winston-Salem, North Carolina Label: Sumerian Producer: Jamie King, Between the Buried and Me Additional personnel Jamie King – production, engineering, piano Kris Hilbert – piano, additional drum production Jens Bogren – mixing and mastering Kevin King – additional production Cameron MacManus – trombone, baritone saxophone Jonathan Wiseman – trumpet Corey Meyers – art direction/layout, photography Aaron.
Drums and Piano recorded at The Fidelitorium. Comes in a Digipak with 2 stickers, one of the album artwork and one of the Sumerian Records logo. Matrix, Runout: 01/22/2018 03:48:38. PM 3231265 01. Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN08. Mould SID Code: IFPI JI10.
Automata I already has a March 9 release date, with Automata II scheduled to hit in summer 2018. The releases will be Between the Buried and Me’s first with Sumerian Records, who just signed the band after two full-lengths with Metal Blade. Every single week music comes and goes. We can get music instantly and with this luxury, the listener has a hard time sitting down with albums and exploring their every twist and turn, says frontman Tommy Rogers. Because of this, we have decided to release our new album in two parts. You can take little snippets from our past throughout this album. It sounds like Between the Buried and Me, but it’s still new. We hope to keep the music industry on its toes. This is part of doing that. Guitarist Paul Waggoner adds, We never want to repeat ourselves. We’re always trying to do something different, and this album fell right into that sort of pattern.
|A1||Condemed To The Gallows||6:35|
- Recorded At – The Basement Studios
- Recorded At – Fidelitorium
- Mixed At – Fascination Street Studios
- Mastered At – Fascination Street Studios
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 167187E
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sumerian Records
- Copyright (c) – Sumerian Records
- A&R – Ash Avildsen, Nick Walters , Sumerian Records
- Art Direction, Layout – Corey Meyers
- Band [Between The Buried And Me Are] – Blake Richardson, Dan Briggs, Dustie Waring, Paul Waggoner, Tommy Rogers*
- Booking [International] – The Agency Group, Tom Taaffe
- Booking [North America] – Dave Shapiro , The Agency Group, Tim Borror
- Engineer – Jamie King
- Legal – Bryan K. Christner
- Management – Good Fight Entertainment, Nick "Biggie" Grimaldi*
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Jens Bogren
- Music By [Written & Performed By], Lyrics By [Written & Performed By] – Between the Buried and Me
- Photography By – Aaron Strelecki, Andrew Strelecki, Corey Meyers
- Producer – Between the Buried and Me, Jamie King
- Producer [Additional Production] – Kevin King
- Recorded By [Drums & Piano] – Jamie King, Kris Hilbert
- Trombone, Baritone Saxophone – Cameron MacManus
- Trumpet – Jonathan Wiseman
NotesIncludes printed inner sleeve and a digital download card within a gatefold cover
|SUM930||Between the Buried and Me||Automata I (CD, Album)||Sumerian Records||SUM930||US||2018|
|none||Between the Buried and Me||Automata I (LP, Album, Ltd, RP, Hal)||Sumerian Records||none||US||2018|
|none||Between the Buried and Me||Automata I (LP, Album, Ltd)||Sumerian Records||none||US||2018|
|none||Between the Buried and Me||Automata I (LP, Album, Ltd, Cle)||Sumerian Records||none||US||2018|
|none||Between the Buried and Me||Automata I (LP, Album, Ltd, Yel)||Sumerian Records||none||US||2018|